2013 Mustang

Looks better than the last gen, no more of huge ugly round fog lights on the upper grill. Kind of remind me of a Dodge though.
NN8br.jpg

uCKUx.jpg

yfySi.jpg

SkptM.jpg

DFFj0.jpg

i was at last year's LA Auto show...  Saw the 2013 GT500 and that was beautiful.  The Boss models got better looking stripes too... 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

meh, i think they are going with a whole new design next year.

Typically the '_4 & '_9 model years are when they update the Mustang.  They have had this same general design for almost 10 years now with only minor changes.  The only think I can tell they changed with the new model was the tail lights.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by Zyzz

meh, i think they are going with a whole new design next year.

Typically the '_4 & '_9 model years are when they update the Mustang.  They have had this same general design for almost 10 years now with only minor changes.  The only think I can tell they changed with the new model was the tail lights.
fornt end also got a minor change during 2010 together with the tail lights you mentioned

Originally Posted by McRaptor

The interior though 
nerd.gif

Interiors ok. I like the finish on the stainless steel by the tachy and the seats look nice.
pok3B.jpg

RrDF2.jpg

9gCGN.jpg

I like the hood, and the tail lights. overall the car looks small and girly though for some reason

Its startin to look kinda like the 90s models which I did not like, but overall good

Back
Top Bottom