2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Lol.

Dont really care about west coast football but idk mane the Ducks fly high

my team has won 15 straight so I'm good

its ok Hurricane relax

Last edited:
Miami vs. Savannah State. Might not be interesting for you guys, but from the moment we get to Sun Life it's a party down here.
Yo has the parking been worse then normal this year or is it just me? **** is so unorganized and everythkng . damn police just standing there doing nothing while there's six lanes trying to merge into one.

"West coast football" is the best thing going outside of the SEC right now.

ASU @ Stanford should be hot.

ASU has the 2nd best D in the PAC (behind Stanford - not saying too much). I expect Taylor Kelly and crew to test that D. Todd Graham has low-key done a great job in Tempe so far...

They went from like bottom 5 in the nation in penalties to top 5 in his first season (I'm looking at you Vontaze). Also top 2 in the country in sacks and TFLs last year w/ everyone back.

Last edited:
Theynbettr get Grice going or I don't think they stand a chance. If Wisconsin can pound ASU's defense like they did Saturday nite it might get ugly against Stanford.

They didn't really pound ASU's D in the general sense, though. Wisky only had 100 total yards at half time. ASU had 32 first downs to Wisconsin's 15. The bulk of Wisky's offense came off of jet/outside runs to Melvin Gordon that went for HUGE plays. Like 70+ yard runs. If they can limit the big play in the run game, I could see it being competitive.

Last edited:
Miami vs. Savannah State. Might not be interesting for you guys, but from the moment we get to Sun Life it's a party down here.
Yo has the parking been worse then normal this year or is it just me? **** is so unorganized and everythkng . damn police just standing there doing nothing while there's six lanes trying to merge into one.

It has been awful since the move to Sun Life. The worst is when you're tailgating with a big group of multiple cars and you all have to enter the parking lot together. That's when the six lanes merging into one becomes a problem, everyone is trying to cut you off while you're just trying to keep your group of cars together. I heard the UF game was particularly bad, I didn't experience any headaches though because I got to the stadium at 7 AM.

Last edited:
Nah, but it should be competitive.

Boise St./Fresno St. should be really interesting as well.

I don't think this weeks slate of games is as bad as some are painting.

Last edited:
Terps Unis :nthat:

RT @RegisterUSC: UCLA coach Jim Mora, on sideline at a high school football game, just did...well, this on Fox: pic.twitter.com/Pz6YBTbKKI

:lol:
:lol: Mora Trolling with the fight on

miami gotta get back to lil havana or something , the drive to sunlife is unnecessary...i stay in westchester like 15 minutes from the school

im not trynna drive 24 miles to sunlife ...is there any space in coral gables?

real talk santa's enchanted forrest been wack for like 10 years...they need to just build a stadium for the hurricanes in tropical park

miami gotta get back to lil havana or something , the drive to sunlife is unnecessary...i stay in westchester like 15 minutes from the school
im not trynna drive 24 miles to sunlife ...is there any space in coral gables?

real talk santa's enchanted forrest been wack for like 10 years...they need to just build a stadium for the hurricanes in tropical park

God I wish. Student body has been clamoring for an on campus stadium for as long as I can remember. The issue is Coral Gables will never allow it to happen, and we're signed into a 10 or 15 year stadium deal with Sunlife if I'm not mistaken.

Dude on Clemson should be suspended the rest of the year.

Naturally this is college football and every game matter so he'll get 1 game.

Back
Top Bottom