2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

That 2 deep on the defense is young young young. Those safeties. :smh:

And speaking of safeties why won't Sumlin let that juco enroll?

Was watching some Stacy Coley freshman highlights and was curious what you guys think his potential could be?

Best WR when he becomes eligible? 1st rounder? or a 2nd-4th rounder? 

He runs so gracefully.....

#welp RT @evanbud: Sark says he feels more connected with these USC players, already, than he ever did with the Washington program.

Scumbag Sark .
pacspit.gif

laugh.gif

That 2 deep on the defense is young young young. Those safeties. :smh:

And speaking of safeties why won't Sumlin let that juco enroll?
Rumor is there's something shady going on with the JUCO coaches... Will be interesting to see what happens if he visits Friday.

Makes zero sense to leave a stud JUCO that was fully qualified out of HS in Mississippi to burn another year of eligibility.

Worst case is he comes in and burns a shirt and has 3 years left. I don't get it.

I'm really nervous how good A&M will be this year

We haven't really put a string of good seasons together since the 1990s
We aren't going to be good. We're replacing one of the best college QBs ever with someone who has never started a game before, and the defense will likely still be very bad. 

Was watching some Stacy Coley freshman highlights and was curious what you guys think his potential could be?

He doesn't run he glides
the way he pulled off from damn near the entire Hokie team was crazy. I think he'll be a late first rounder (to the 9ers 
nerd.gif
). Gonna torch the Semiole secondary this year. 150+ yds and 2 tds

hopefully Lewis or Dorsett can step up so he won't be doubled all season long 

Coley been 1st Rd since 10th Grade

mean.gif
 @ Saloman stealing an iPhone and credit cards. His coach says it wasn't him, but I doubt they'd release his name if they weren't sure. Either way I'm sure we won't recruit him anymore. You're a 5* recruit dude, eyes are on you at all times.

150 & 2 TD's vs FSU for Coley? May I ask how?

Only person to torch FSU lately was Sammy 3 years ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom