2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Nah. The publix turkey and cranberry sub is GOAT

**** is like Thanksgiving in a sub.. unbelievable :pimp:

The Ultimate is a classic.. never go wrong with that one. Their Italian is good as well.. and the chicken tender sub is just obscene. I had one last week and she honestly chopped up and loaded like 9-10 tenders. She could barely fit all the chicken in there.. it was busting at the seams. And buffalo sauce is a must.. I put it on half and left the other dry and went home and put some Sweet Baby Ray's on there :pimp:

I literally didn't eat all day in anticipation of this sub. It was the highlight of my day and I'm not ashamed at all.

Last edited:
**** is like Thanksgiving in a sub.. unbelievable :pimp:

The Ultimate is a classic.. never go wrong with that one. Their Italian is good as well.. and the chicken tender sub is just obscene. I had one last week and she honestly chopped up and loaded like 9-10 tenders. She could barely fit all the chicken in there.. it was busting at the seams. And buffalo sauce is a must.. I put it on half and left the other dry and went home and put some Sweet Baby Ray's on there :pimp:

I literally didn't eat all day in anticipation of this sub. It was the highlight of my day and I'm not ashamed at all.

This paragraph has inspired me to drive to publix and get a sub right now but there closed.

I will be going tomorrow after noon tho

Spring game unis.

Back
Top Bottom