2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Aww yeah, top story. :smokin

We back. #WeScrongDen

I'm in that same boat. I need my Canes to break some laws, snort some coke like Wolf of Wall Street extras, and get 200 yards in personal foul penalties so I know we're on the right track again.

**** all this suit and tie nice guy ****. :smh: :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] has he made a statement yet lol?

Of course he has. What's #Crabgate w/o a public statement

"As reported in the news, last night I received an adult civil citation for petit theft from a local supermarket. I went to the supermarket with the intent to purchase dinner but made a terrible mistake for which I’m taking full responsibility. In a moment of youthful ignorance, I walked out of the store without paying for one of my items.

"I realize that I am in the public spotlight and my conduct needs to be above reproach. Over the last year I’ve learned that my accomplishments on the fields can be a wonderful thing for my school, teammates, friends, and family. At the same time, I must realize that my mistakes are magnified and can bring great embarrassment to all those who support me every day. I make no excuses for my actions and will learn and grow from this unfortunate situation. I hope and pray my friends and family will view me as the 20-year-old young man that I am, and support me through this unfortunate situation.

"I am grateful to be able to participate in the adult citation program where I will complete community service."

What apparently happened?

His gf was in town he wanted to get wings and crab legs. He got wings from Hobbit while they steamed the food at publix. He indeed paid for the wings. He stopped and took pics and did autographs. He LEAVES THE BUTTER. Leaves the publix and speaks to a cop as he is leaving. Police officer in front of him on the video. Gets home realizes his mistake because there is indeed not any butter.

BREAKING NEWS

Last edited:
#WeStillSkrong

That opening line in the OSU game looks like its going to get pushed to -18 by game time

#WeStillSkrong

That opening line in the OSU game looks like its going to get pushed to -18 by game time
its a $50 max bet 5dimes limit....those baby spreads always flucuate w/ the baby money that can get laid......lets hold our horses and at least wait for a GOY line the first week of June

its a $50 max bet 5dimes limit....those baby spreads always flucuate w/ the baby money that can get laid......lets hold our horses and at least wait for a GOY line the first week of June

lol

but I have expected the spread to be between 13 and 20 since the end of the season

use to work at publix way back in highschol,
chicken tender sub is da goat...
also best time to shoplift is at night after 7pm ...before then theres like 6 department assistant managers and managers . at night its the one manager that closes like once a week that just wants to get home.

Back
Top Bottom