2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Jameis was obviously trained by Will Muschamp

How did Will Likely come from Belle Glade and end up at Maryland again? He's been making plays all night.

AJ Leggett with the INT. Marshall is feasting off players who couldn't qualify at UM. :smh:

Christmas is over, but Dabo Swinney is the gift that keeps on giving. After practice today Swinney went through the usual talk about how great preparations are going for the upcoming Orange Bowl matchup with Ohio State, transitioning into the standard talking points about the program’s accomplishments over the past few seasons. Sandwiched in all of that was this little nugget:

“If you just judge us on the last five years I think that we’ve become one of the most consistent teams in the country. More consistent than Ohio State if you will. I mean, there’s a lot of teams out there that would love to have the accomplishments that this team has had in the last few years. As far as consistently being ranked and school things that we’ve done here, records that we’ve set here at Clemson and all that kind of stuff.”
Ohio State has gone 11-2, 13-1, 6-7, 12-0 and 12-1 in the past five seasons. Counting the upcoming Orange Bowl, the Buckeyes have made trips to three BCS games in the past five years, with wins in the Rose and Sugar Bowls. During that same stretch Clemson has gone 9-5, 6-7, 10-4, 11-2, 10-2. The Tigers are making their second trip to Orange Bowl in the past three seasons.
We love you, Dabo. Please don’t ever change.

:pimp:

Last edited:
That's what it's gonna look like when the game starts too.

It's bowls like this that make me wonder why we don't have Pac-12 v. SEC matchups. We have a team from New York and Minnesota meeting in Texas? There need to be cross country matchups that meet up in AZ and TX.

It's bowls like this that make me wonder why we don't have Pac-12 v. SEC matchups. We have a team from New York and Minnesota meeting in Texas? There need to be cross country matchups that meet up in AZ and TX.

Next year the Texas Bowl is switching to a big12 vs sec format.

Back
Top Bottom