2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I mean, it's been obvious for about a month that he's going to FSU. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a silent.

Michigan State has suspended senior linebacker Max Bullough for violating team rules, making him ineligible to play in the Rose Bowl.

In a news release sent early Thursday, Spartans coach Mark Dantonio said Bullough had been suspended for the rest of the season. He did not say what rules the two-time team captain violated.

"It is extremely disappointing for all parties involved," Dantonio said.

He got busted for kicking someones (*& in CO a couple years ago... Wonder if he raged again??? Big loss

It's so obvious Dantonio has those dudes roided up. There's no way you can be that good with 2 and 3 star players.

It's so obvious Dantonio has those dudes roided up. There's no way you can be that good with 2 and 3 star players.

Im not going that far... I just think Bullough is a psycho, not a roid head... MD and Narduzzi have a physical team that is able to beat up on the majority of B1G teams... The teams they are beating are not that good but even still, its not like they have to cheat to do it... They are just better coaches with a team that plays the right way to do it... There is NOTHING 100% clean about CFB programs, so pointing fingers is a worthless proposition

Yea, I was overreacting a bit, mostly because I'm in denial that I'm actually living in a reality where Michigan is playing in the BWW Bowl and MSU is in the Rose Bowl. Somewhere along the way our universes swapped. I think Dantonio and Narduzzi would look good in that Honolulu blue.

laugh.gif
 is that an honest appraisal or you just want them to leave?

It's an honest appraisal. Lions seemingly have some talented guys but Schwartz is a knucklehead and he lets the players be knuckleheads. Dantonio is a no nonsense guy and a defensive minded coach. I think he could do better than Schwartz. But I do want him out of E. Lansing so I might be a little delusional.

Any real fan of Michigan can see that MD has made Sparty a top notch team and will be a tough win for Michigan while he is there... Problem for Michigan fans, he is going to be there unless the Buckeyes come calling when Urban needs some more "family time"... He likes where he is and would be a fool to do what Bielema did and leave to go against the SEC

Figured Gardner had more than turf toe... Jo Noah has had turf toe for the better part of 2 years and missed minimal time... CBS saying he broke his foot and I would lean towards that more than turf toe... Hope Morris is ready because I see a lot of blitzes come this Saturday... I will be good and drunk since its such a late game... Look out NT

LMAO first they miss a blatant hold and then the BGSU players beating the hell out of the Pitt player with punches and no flags :lol:

This game is wild.

829922197.gif

Buddy did not land not one single punch. :rofl:

:lol: @ BGSU having a player named "Booboo"

Last edited:
:lol: Conner looking like a man amongst boys

Fool playing defensive end too :rofl:

Last edited:
Not trying to make light at all, but someone needs to introduce this guy Clowney to the life of Derrick Thomas...wreckless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom