2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

And BOOM goes the dynamite

Bar3wKKIUAAQRpr.jpg
I don't see how this statement is of any relevance....

As it stands Missouri has played 2  ranked opponents... They lost one of those games at home in which they were favored and leading by 17 in the second half.

As it stands Auburn has played 3 ranked opponents... Got pimp slapped in one of those games by LSU.

Keep trying though sweetheart, it's cute.

Umm... at that point Florida had played 5 ranked opponents (so Urban was wrong/lying) and they were all in the SEC and they lost to one of them. They played an OOC schedule of Southern Miss, UCF, and Western Carolina.
When you consider how overrated the SEC of the mid 2000s was, and how it led to those rankings, it's the exact same scenario, except this time it's 2 unbeaten BCS teams vs. 1 bcs and 1 mid major.
How is this not relevant?
Fam...

Urban's team at that time played 5 ranked opponents and lost to 1. (4-1)

Auburn has faced 3 ranked opponenets and lost to 1. (1-1)

Missouri has faced 2 ranked opponents and lost to 1. (2-1... Again, they choked away a 17 point lead in the second half at home)

If you don't see how there's no correlation/nothing in common/no relevance/the ultimate reach of a cheap joke I got a ocean-front home in Idaho I can sell you.
The math aint adding up fam!!

Let me start by saying I personally think Ohio should be in the ncg if they win out.  

but to say a Mizzou team that's played a MUCH harder schedule and looked impressive throughout the whole thing except for one quarter of 1 game, a game they STILL would have won if their kicker didnt choke away a chipshop in double overtime, doesn't deserve to be in the national championship conversation because 2 other teams played joke schedules and went undefeated (and one of those two teams struggled in a handful of those games) doesn't make any sense.

---

As far as there being no relevance, I disagree.  There's relevance because 2006 Florida played a ****** OOC schedule, got handled by a good Auburn team and barely beat meh FSU, USCe, and Tennessee, (and throw Georgia in there too) teams but got credit for the schedule because SEC SEC!  

It's the exact same scenario.  This wouldn't even be a discussion if people didn't think the teams Mizzou played were so much better than anyone OSU has faced in the last two seasons.  Kinda like how people scoffed at Boise's team because of their weak schedule...

How do you not see the parallels?

Last edited:
Here's the real question...

Why isn't Florida State getting any **** about their crappy schedule? The ACC is terrible and they have one quality win (Clemson). Why do they get a free pass?

Why isn't Florida State getting any **** about their crappy schedule? The ACC is terrible and they have one quality win (Clemson). Why do they get a free pass?

I've been saying this all year, they just started the year highly ranked and just kept moving up after killing absolutely terrible teams.

Because they beat every team on their schedule to death? 

So what, you guys think FSU shouldn't be there?? :lol:

the same arguement year in and year out--- "*insert-team* hasn't played anybody... "

there's 125 schools in the FBS.. so I guess we should play them all right?
or maybe just the 40 that have 'chips in football...

FSU does the same thing most other schools do when it comes to OOC scheduling.. always plays the 'turds and usually have another as well (2014 Ok st & ND--2015 & 2016 USF). Plus whoTF knows what teams will be good OOC matchups from one year to the next....

SEC Land...

Good to see that overrated, 8 conference game patsy playing, don't leave the state for OOC unless it's a neutral field conference left out in the cold.

Hard to argue against FSU vs. OSU at this point. Even though FSU has bludgeoned everyone on their schedule, their schedule is statistically weaker than Ohio State's. They're both undefeated, they both deserve to play for the title.

SEC folks mad that FSU and OSU adopted their blueprint for success and now the conference is SOL. :lol:

So jameis getting charged or what? The details of the warrants just made their way to espn.com

Looks good for jameis

Yea I don't see him getting charged. It says now her memory was very broken after taking shots at Potbelly's. Why people are drinking at a place called pot belly's is beyond me.

:wow:  dude let his feelings be known :rofl:

:lol:

It's been two pages of why Ohio State should be leapfrogged by *insert SEC team here*... :lol:

Bama lost, LSU lost, Mizzou lost, Auburn lost....etc etc.

FSU hasn't lost... Ohio State hasn't either.

Last edited:

I've been saying this all year, they just started the year highly ranked and just kept moving up after killing absolutely terrible teams.
you guys are silly.  How many of their games were 28-0 at the end of the first quarter?

Has Ohio State looked that good in any game this year, let alone all of them?  Auburn?  Mizzou?  Bama?  Oregon?  Ok State?

People questioning FSU now? 
laugh.gif
 As much as I hate them, y'all can't be taken seriously. 

In Tally they call potbellys Pots.

On Fridays they have happy hour at pots and it's filled with sluts galore. It's basically 3 night clubs rolled into one with a bunch of bars.

And as you can imagine, chicks get slizzerred there. Nothing like the sub place :lol:

It's not uncommon to hear about FSU frat dudes raping some drunk chick they found at pots

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom