2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I am convinced that 90% of y'all don't know what y'all are watching and merely look up stars or regurgitate something you saw on ESPN.

Mizzu defensive line absolutely dominates the LOS. They are a very good team.

Scheduling. Smh film don't lie.

SYRACUSE better keep Alin at QB.

He's Ra Kato-lite

Last edited:
Kyle Pumariega ‏@KylePuma 3m

Hearing from a rock solid source.... Cook is a Hurricane.

No idea who Kyle is, but he better not be trolling my emotions right now. :\

@SportsCenter
Ron Burgundy's SportsCenter appearance Thursday has been canceled in light of breaking news out of Florida State regarding Jameis Winston.

smh I was actually looking forward to this

@SportsCenter
Ron Burgundy's SportsCenter appearance Thursday has been canceled in light of breaking news out of Florida State regarding Jameis Winston.

smh I was actually looking forward to this

ESPN doesn't know anything we don't know, if they knew something they'd report it already

Last edited:
And BOOM goes the dynamite

Bar3wKKIUAAQRpr.jpg

Mizzou wins in the trenches mane.... they hungry this year for some reason... Auburn is going down in ATL

and why isn't Boom going after Chad Morris? If Taj didn't nut up under pressure I would imagine their season could have been different... this was supposed to be Clemson's year.. with Sammy and Boyd gone, they can pretty much say goodbye to any Atlantic titles

somebody needs to rock that urban cryer sign at gameday :lol:

Last edited:
ESPN’s SEC Network, which debuts on August 21, 2014, is planning its own version of ‘College Gameday’ and has settled on three names: Rece Davis (an Alabama grad) would be the host, the voice of the South Paul Finebaum would play the role of Lee Corso, and Tebow would be the show’s Kirk Herbstreit. A source says ESPN is currently searching for another former SEC athlete to fill the final spot.
Tebow is said to be in negotiations with the SEC Network, Fox Sports and CBS Sports, and each are essentially willing to revolve or change current shows around the former Heisman-winning quarterback.

DAT just posted on his Instagram, "THEY SAID I WOULDN"T MAKE IT" wonder what that means...........

Champ hasnt called Morris because Clemson paid him too much.

Figure Morris will be a candidate for some HC opportunities

Back
Top Bottom