[[[ 2013 BCS National Championship Game ]]] (1) Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. (2) Alabama Crimson Ti

Who will win the 2013 National BCS Championship

• (1) Notre Dame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (2) Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Seeing this makes me that much more impressed with what A & M and J Football did

To be fair, Saban didn't have two weeks to prepare for those teams though...but nonetheless, it takes a physical/tough football team to stand toe to toe with Bama.

why is herby acting like dee is a great cover corner, he usually just pushes his opponent around

Damn this got out of hand quickly...

Exactly what Michael Smith predicted would happen today on podcasts and on Numbers Don't Lie.
Dude was on the money. :smokin

Said Bama would come in and pound the rock, pound it some more, and then pound it a little more and run up the score.
He said ND wouldnt be able to stop their running attack at all and so far they literally havent.

Its getting ugly :x

Kelly keepin it 100
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Exactly what Michael Smith predicted would happen today on podcasts and on Numbers Don't Lie.

Said Bama would come in and pound the rock, pound it some more, and then pound it a little more and run up the score.
He said ND wouldnt be able to stop their running attack at all and so far they literally havent.

wasn't he saying ND shouldn't be 10 point underdogs though?

skip also if i remember correctly

edit: on the show, not the podcast

Last edited:
Can't even be mad. Overmatched in all aspects, and that's an understatement.

The thirst ain't confined to just on here:

DARNELL DOCKETT ‏@ddockett
**** that was suppose to be DM! [emoji]128533[/emoji]

16m DARNELL DOCKETT DARNELL DOCKETT ‏@ddockett

Aye @_KatherineWebb hit me (240) 464-4150 when game over, lets go to wing stop then King of diamond, [emoji]128521[/emoji]

wasn't he saying ND shouldn't be 10 point underdogs though?

skip also if i remember correctly

edit: on the show, not the podcast

Youre right, i think he did say that.

But it just contradicted everything else he was saying...so It was kinda confusing :lol:

He said the running game was gonna hurt ND for sure though.

Notre Dame didn't even show up tonight. Tonight is making me think Texas A&M has a shot at a national title next year

Back
Top Bottom