[[[ 2013 BCS National Championship Game ]]] (1) Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. (2) Alabama Crimson Ti

Who will win the 2013 National BCS Championship

• (1) Notre Dame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (2) Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
all i gotta say is 
MAvF0.gif

AJ's girlfriend is bad as hell. Reminds me so much of Varsity Blues lol top tier team and girlfriend.

LOL AJ's girl got blown up quick on twitter. Even Lebron try to smash. I'm not much into white girl but damn that's a good looking chick.

Welp, looks like what I feared occurring for ND, came to pass in that game last night.

Still a hell of a season for the Domers.

And looks like Manti Teo surpassed his season total of "2 missed tackles all year" in the 1st 10 mins of the game. Who woulda thunk it?

Last edited:
LOL

I had the pleasure of sitting in an all-ND section. Bama shut them up early. Game was a joke. Bama did anything they wanted out there.

Te'0 can go fade off like the Hawaiian sunset. Him and his defense forgot to show up.

Sheesh. Tough night last night.

I was reading this morning that Darnell Dockett wrote on her Twitter that he wants to take her to Wingstop and KOD. Stay classy.

Hardest game to have to sit through with my 13 year old son. BUT, in all honest we both never expected the Irish to make it this far this year. It was still a night we will never forget and that's all that really matters.

Yo, that dude Kevin naghandi just called him nick sybian.

Hahajdjenslhabajdd

Robert smith even laughed at it. :lol:

They tried to but then they hugged it out as soon as they went to the sideline. It was a non factor.

Back
Top Bottom