[[[ 2013 BCS National Championship Game ]]] (1) Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. (2) Alabama Crimson Ti

Who will win the 2013 National BCS Championship

• (1) Notre Dame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (2) Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
forget aj's gf, what about Mom?
pimp.gif

this gm is over
You read my mind. AJ's mom
sick.gif

i would drag my penis(foreskin pulled back) through 10 kilometers of broken glass mixed with cat feces just so i could smell the open anal cavity of the janitor who 10 years ago washed the dirty clothes of some random meth addicted homeless person that one time walked past that beautiful woman at the local cockfighting ring where they slightly made eye contact with each other.

Man those kids in the children hospital :frown:

It's bad enough they are in there, but to make them watch this? :frown: :smh:

Meh. Average southern white chick, to be honest. She's bad but not THAT bad. You dudes are just mad thirsty.

Since this game is a snoozer I figured I would introduce ya'll to Alabama's most passionate fan! I bet he is feeling great tonight!

]

Ok, this is ridiculous. I'd say so far, we're out coached. Lots of out of guys out of position and missed tackles. Gonna be a long night for us im still happy we got to the NCG I wish the game was closer but o well

Jimmies rustled? Take a trip to Tuscaloosa some time. I promise you see slender broads with average bodies and pretty faces all over the place. At least on game days.
that is true...

those ND fans :lol: thought this was going to be interesting after these weak wildcard games, but nope.

If you are a top tier D1 starting QB you should have a stable of dimes. I'm not sure why anyone is surprised the QB at an SEC school and #1 team in the nation pulled a cold piece. With that said her twitter makes her seem like a fame whoring wanna be model groupie :rolleyes

Last edited:
Jimmies rustled? Take a trip to Tuscaloosa some time. I promise you see slender broads with average bodies and pretty faces all over the place. At least on game days.

This man knows. I wouldn't call here average though, she's bad. But go to T-Town, Auburn, Gainesville, Oxford, Baton Rouge, etc. and they're bad *********** everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom