[[[ 2013 BCS National Championship Game ]]] (1) Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. (2) Alabama Crimson Ti

Who will win the 2013 National BCS Championship

• (1) Notre Dame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (2) Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Or Seattle / 9ers.
That could've been Oregon gettin their feathers pulled tonight, too bad y'all couldn't win out.

Oh believe me I fully blame this embarrassment of a NCG game, and the inclusion of this scrub squad that only got into this game because a bunch of old men that live in the past choose who plays in what, fully upon the Ducks shooting themselves in the foot against Stanford.

forget aj's gf, what about Mom? :pimp:
this gm is over

You read my mind. AJ's mom :x

i would drag my penis(foreskin pulled back) through 10 kilometers of broken glass mixed with cat feces just so i could smell the open anal cavity of the janitor who 10 years ago washed the dirty clothes of some random meth addicted homeless person that one time walked past that beautiful woman at the local cockfighting ring where they slightly made eye contact with each other.

trying too hard :smh: :x

Last edited:
Can we get the Alabama offense versus their defense? That should be entertaining.

i would drag my penis(foreskin pulled back) through 10 kilometers of broken glass mixed with cat feces just so i could smell the open anal cavity of the janitor who 10 years ago washed the dirty clothes of some random meth addicted homeless person that one time walked past that beautiful woman at the local cockfighting ring where they slightly made eye contact with each other.

Dog. WTF?

I'm watchin college football for the first time all season..and this is what I see on my television..21-0 Alabama..this game is pathetic..thought ND was suppose to b good :lol:

I haven't heard of Indiana flooding out! Looks like they have a huge tide rolling through there right now as we speak! Maybe they need some FEMA assistance!

forget aj's gf, what about Mom? :pimp:
this gm is over

Edit - no

Dmxfury

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom