2013 Academy Awards -- Picture: ARGO, Director: ANG LEE, Actress: JENNIFER LAWRENCE, Actor: Who else

What's gonna win Best Picture?

• Amour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Argo

• Beasts of the Southern Wild

• Django Unchained

• Les Misérables

• Life of Pi

• Lincoln

• Silver Linings Playbook

• Zero Dark Thirty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While I can guarantee my reading comprehension skills are at the very least equal to yours, you're missing the point entirely. If you are trying to argue something without providing specifics, it's impossible for someone to address specifically why you are wrong. 
I scored a 171 on the LSAT, including a perfect score on the reading comprehension section. How about you?

You guys can whip them out and measure in PMs. Take it there.

Anyway, Jimmy Kimmel's Oscar special is pretty funny so far. Jamie Foxx and Channing Tatum are great together.

While I can guarantee my reading comprehension skills are at the very least equal to yours, you're missing the point entirely. If you are trying to argue something without providing specifics, it's impossible for someone to address specifically why you are wrong. 
I scored a 171 on the LSAT, including a perfect score on the reading comprehension section. How about you?

Raw scores are converted to an LSAT scale that ranges from 120 to 180, with 120 being the lowest possible score and 180 the highest possible score. :smokin

I told you that I'd be glad to do so over the phone. I refuse to type it out. 
That's the biggest cop out. You could have easily named a single scene in the amount of replies you've spent arguing. No one is going to call you when we have a perfectly good medium for discussion here, requiring someone to call you to discuss a point YOU brought up is stupid. You don't even have to say why you think they are boring, just say "the scene where they were traveling to Candyland" or "the montage of bounty killings", it's that simple. It's endlessly easier for you to prove why a single scene is boring than it is for someone to prove why every single scene is not boring, and if you don't understand that basic logic I don't believe you scored a 171 on the LSAT.

Last edited:
David O. Russell looks... different? 

bestdirector_3.gif

http://gawker.com/5986594/watch-oscar-nominees-lose-again-and-again

I told you that I'd be glad to do so over the phone. I refuse to type it out. 
That's the biggest cop out. You could have easily named a single scene in the amount of replies you've spent arguing. No one is going to call you when we have a perfectly good medium for discussion here, requiring someone to call you to discuss a point YOU brought up is stupid. You don't even have to say why you think they are boring, just say "the scene where they were traveling to Candyland" or "the montage of bounty killings", it's that simple. It's endlessly easier for you to prove why a single scene is boring than it is for someone to prove why every single scene is not boring, and if you don't understand that basic logic I don't believe you scored a 171 on the LSAT.
why dont you text him?

Last edited:
Just backstage after she won with the press. I don't think there was anything malicious about it. 

its funny because Im reading some of the articles calling Macfarlane the worst host ever. And it seems like the people who hated him, would be the same people who loved billy crystal

Back
Top Bottom