2013 Academy Awards -- Picture: ARGO, Director: ANG LEE, Actress: JENNIFER LAWRENCE, Actor: Who else

What's gonna win Best Picture?

• Amour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Argo

• Beasts of the Southern Wild

• Django Unchained

• Les Misérables

• Life of Pi

• Lincoln

• Silver Linings Playbook

• Zero Dark Thirty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
225351_595444760484052_324075446_n.png

It's like...I'm happy Affleck is on that full redemption. And Clooney got a trophy. But this just ain't a film I loved.

Wish ZD30, SLP or Django would've won.

It's like...I'm happy Affleck is on that full redemption. And Clooney got a trophy. But this just ain't a film I loved.

Unfortunately, because of some terrible choices in the past, I just hope the movie that wins is very good to great. Argo fits that and is a very, very solid movie. Django should have won. SLP would have been great for a comedy-drama to win, but I'm not too mad.

I would have loved SLP to win, but now I get to enjoy it without hearing people complain "I can't believe it won best picture".

Last edited:
I just looked it up and Katharine Hepburn has the most Oscars for acting with 4. DDL can do it in his lifetime.

Still don't get how Argo won but I haven't seen the other movies. I just didn't think it was that good. Didn't know one of the producers was the guy from True Lies:

View media item 286403

:rofl:

Is it!?

That's what I was thinking myself!

Unfortunately, because of some terrible choices in the past, I just hope the movie that wins is very good to great. Argo fits that and is a very, very solid movie. Django should have won. SLP would have been great for a comedy-drama to win, but I'm not too mad.

I would have loved SLP to win, but now I get to enjoy it without hearing people complain "I can't believe it won best picture".
:lol: To be dead honest, my next ramble thought was at least it's not something I'll hate or forget exists in a month like The Artist or King's Speech.

But I think it'll fall in the same class as Slumdog and Hurt Locker.

Back
Top Bottom