2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pacers have the worst Home record out of any remaining team in the playoffs I believe. Yet they're banking on a game 7 in Indiana.

Last edited:
If they lose this series....man. They'd be one of the biggest frauds in sports history. I know closeout games are tough, but damn.

If they lose this series....man. They'd be one of the biggest frauds in sports history. I know closeout games are tough, but damn.

I don't think frauds is accurate. We knew what they've been for 3 months now. Biggest collapses down the stretch is more like it.

I don't think frauds is accurate. We knew what they've been for 3 months now. Biggest collapses down the stretch is more like it.
They were a different team up until 3 months ago. They're mental midgets.

Any other team in the playoffs, I`d be surprised if they came out and got washed at home with a chance to end a series. The Pacers, not so much.

Y'all praising John Wall but has he faced an Elite PG this entire playoff series?

No.

He preserving his energy on defense because the op guard play is so trash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom