2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosh is getting a lot of love for that shot but he also spent the whole game doing nothing but taking threes, he's so much better when he's aggressive he could of the ball on the floor a few times and attacked.

I'm always one for calling out the Sally's where every single post is a complaint about the refs but that 5th foul on Bron even had me shaking my head :lol:

Sloppy *** offense but Miami has really shut down their passing lanes and forced them deep into the shot clock in pretty much ISO ball.

And don't try and paint Bosh like he was some awesome player tonight, he really put them in holes with his horrific 3 point selection :lol:

Last edited:

I already got to see this though:

#greatness #playoffs #norules

mean.gif

Bosh is getting a lot of love for that shot but he also spent the whole game doing nothing but taking threes, he's so much better when he's aggressive he could of the ball on the floor a few times and attacked.

lebron drives to the basket alot doesn't he? how is bosh supposed to clog up the paint? Him stayig outside is literally part of the heat gameplan

lebron drives to the basket alot doesn't he? how is bosh supposed to clog up the paint? Him stayig outside is literally part of the heat gameplan

This. That's what he's been regulated to by design.

Thanks for telling me :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom