2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes late but this dude KD has 8 turnovers, 6 missed 3s out of 7 attempts, and did nothing positive in the 4th once they put a pg on him almost a foot shorter, and I go to the bar to get some pickup and it's nothing but Westbrook slander about how he should have swung the ball crosscourt to KD with ~2 seconds left and we need to trade him in the offseason over it. KD better not leave OKC, he's going to miss having that immunity from criticism. Also this is like the 3rd game in the playoffs we had no timeouts at the end, probably should have fouled anyways since it was only 3 second differential but Blake went early and left a chance

I keep waiting, thinking, maybe this will be the game that I see what NT sees in Wall. I'm still waiting. Exceptional player no doubt but I'm still waiting for him to make a statement

Last edited:
Lol, if Wiz lose this series, I bet I won't hear Wall's name again until playoffs next year. Then he'll be "gawd" again

Yes late but this dude KD has 8 turnovers, 6 missed 3s out of 7 attempts, and did nothing positive in the 4th once they put a pg on him almost a foot shorter, and I go to the bar to get some pickup and it's nothing but Westbrook slander about how he should have swung the ball crosscourt to KD with ~2 seconds left and we need to trade him in the offseason over it. KD better not leave OKC, he's going to miss having that immunity from criticism. Also this is like the 3rd game in the playoffs we had no timeouts at the end, probably should have fouled anyways since it was only 3 second differential but Blake went early and left a chance
to be fair its not KDs job to take advantage of the undersized defense, the coach has to do that for him

How do they not comment on that ball that was clearly out on Gooden which gave the wizards the ball and Gooden the subsequent 3?

I like John Wall but i haven't seen him play good since the playoffs started honestly...
His one decent game came in a loss to the Bulls. He's played mediocre the entire post season and hasn't had a single standout statement game. His shot has been beyond atrocious
sick.gif

:lol: @ Miller holding his face the entire time, then the Wiz got the rebound and he sprints the other way like nothing happened

to be fair its not KDs job to take advantage of the undersized defense, the coach has to do that for him

What? Not KDs job? The coaches job? Man whatever.

datznasty datznasty I had to listen to the game couldn't watch it but my first question was..how THE HELL did they have no timeouts when they were up by nearly 20 with half the 4 qtr left. Who ATE those timeouts and why?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom