2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few things

Nene and Gortat have to be the worst pick and roll defenders in the league. Dudes have never hedged a day in their life. Just leaving Augistin open to do whatever he wants as Wall gets mugged on screens.

These refs/the league definitely don't want the Bulls going down 0-2 going into Washington.

DJ Augistin was trash city the last few years. Dude is out here looking like CP3.

Last edited:

Come out here so we can make you the first on the list then... [emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji]

Last edited:
Actually I don't think that's what totally happened. His agent and the Lakers weren't agreeing on terms I believe. His agent and the Lakers have had issues. 

I think the Lakers were willing to spend money on Ariza, but it wasn't happening in a timely manner due to his agent, so they said screw it and got Artest. Ariza signed for the same exact amount the Lakers were offering. Artest possibly cost more? I know he cost the same for sure, maybe more. 

Ya that's the jist. Have Ariza an offer for about 6 mil, he and his agent took their time thinking they'd get more elsewhere or get LA to raise their offer, Jerry said F it, and signed Artest for 6 mil instead.

andre miller is 9th in total assists........mind blown.........why is he dubbed basic game ? is it from the cam song ? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom