2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last game, Haslem pretty much shut Hibbert down after Hibbert was killing Oden to begin the game.

UD continued that dominance tonight.

How about Chicago? #3 in the East, if they win out then they're at 50 wins. Virtually all of this without the 2011 MVP.

Obviously the big question will be can Rose stay on the court while playing like he used to, but I'm still very excited to watch this team next year with Rose & (hopefully) Mirotic.

Last edited:
Pacers is going to get bounced in second round man. There's report that the Danny Granger trade have ruined the locker room chemistry. Nobody likes Bynum presence in the locker room and Frank Vogel just doesn't have enough cojones to put the hammer down on these Indy star players.

Can someone summarize the Heat and Pacers game, been out the whole day.

I see Hibbert is being slain due to his stat line.

Pacers is going to get bounced in second round man. There's report that the Danny Granger trade have ruined the locker room chemistry. Nobody likes Bynum presence in the locker room and Frank Vogel just doesn't have enough cojones to put the hammer down on these Indy star players.
no team would like having bynum in the locker room lol.

heard that when riley ask the players about bynum, they said they didnt want him in the locker room...

I can't believe those photos of Leondard's hands AREN'T photoshopped. I knew he had huge hands, but Good God....

And :rofl: @ Corey Brewer scoring 51, and 16 of them being deep in the paint. :rofl:

I don't think the players respect Vogel.

He's played them way too many minutes this season too, must have learned that from Thibs.

heard that when riley ask the players about bynum, they said they didnt want him in the locker room...
That Bynum acquisition was detri"mental" for sure

I'm glad we finish the season at home against Phoenix then go on to play Memphis in the final game of the season.

I feel like we have a pretty good chance of finishing where we are, the Seventh seed. As long as we don't let someone explode like the Rockets did tonight against Corey Brewer.

And honestly, I would rather play the Thunder than the Spurs. :nerd:

I don't think the players respect Vogel.

He's played them way too many minutes this season too, must have learned that from Thibs.

It's not that the players don't respect Vogel. I don't think that's what it is. I think it's that they let their ego get to them, they thought they were better than they actually were, and maybe letting Granger go was a bad idea. Sometimes, you need that lockerroom guy to keep everything straight. When you lose your glue guys in terms of a chemistry standpoint, it can be tough to stay focused for an 82-game season.

It's not that the players don't respect Vogel. I don't think that's what it is. I think it's that they let their ego get to them, they thought they were better than they actually were, and maybe letting Granger go was a bad idea. Sometimes, you need that lockerroom guy to keep everything straight. When you lose your glue guys in terms of a chemistry standpoint, it can be tough to stay focused for an 82-game season.

Bringing in Turner and Bynum hasn't helped them at all.

Nope, and while Granger and Orlando Johnson weren't all that great for them on the court, I feel like they miss them a bit off the court, and that can affect things ON the court, if that makes any sense. :lol:

It'd be like the Thunder losing Kendrick Perkins and Derek Fisher. No, it's not like losing Russell Westbrook, but still, you need those guys sometimes.

Maaaaan Corey Brewer just beaming with joy, couldn't even contain his smile the entire time during the post game interview :lol:

Happy for that guy :smokin

bynum made no sense, they only signed him so the heat couldn't. he's pretty much done nothing for them and is gonna sit out and collect another paycheck while he stays injured.

turner doesn't fit in with the pacers, a broken down granger was a better fit. not to mention i'm sure no one on the pacers wanted to see granger go to begin with.

Never liked those moves thee Pacers made. Vogel's getting all the blame but whoever signed bynum and traded for turner should get some too.

GrossEnragedAnole.gif

JealousBraveKoalabear.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom