2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats more frustrating to watch
james harden flailing his arms or kd trying that weak rip thru all the time?

they could of had Steph Curry too they took Tyreke :lol:

GSW did this for years so i know their pain

I can't even be mad at that, I was high on Tyreke since I love big guards and he looked like a future 1st teamer his rookie year but he hasn't gotten better since while Curry is doing historical things, hindsight is 20/20 though.

Jimmer was for ticket sales since he had that folk hero college career, Klay was obviously the better prospect.

Still don't understand Thomas Robinson over Drummond though. Imagine the rim protection and rebounding? Nobody in the league has two dynamic young frontcourt guys.

NO coulda tried with AD and Noel too.

after the game Bron was mad that the gamewinning play wasn't drawn up for him. he brought up the indy game & all the chances that kevin love got in this game

-Ricky Davis dunks
-Kobe gettin washed
-Kobe posterizing Dwight
-MJ dunk highlights
-VC dunk highlights

all appreciated. Thanks guys 
nthat.gif

I will say the best in game dunk I've seen was VC over Weiss in the 2000 Olympics. What did it for me was the unexpected factor. At first you think he's gonna bang it on him...until you saw VC clear him completely. I literally went 
eek.gif
Wasn't Weiss a Knick ?
nerd.gif
Not after that dunk. He was told not to report to camp after that snafu in Sydney 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the thought of  Beasley helping Mia. He is who we thought he was...and underachiever.

laugh.gif
 @ the thought of Beasley helping Mia. He is who we thought he was...and underachiever.
he hasnt even gotten any playing time

he played well earlier in the season when he was getting minutes
Spo shortening the rotation for the playoffs Riley style. Beasley gonna be starring in "The Dap Master" coming this spring. 

I find it shameful that the Suns might not make the playoffs being in the west, but if you put it them in the east, they're a top 4 team 
mean.gif

I find it shameful that the Suns might not make the playoffs being in the west, but if you put it them in the east, they're a top 4 team :smh:

screw the Grizz

yall need to stop with this west/east BS every other post :rolleyes a bit repetitive and very annoying

I find it shameful that the Suns might not make the playoffs being in the west, but if you put it them in the east, they're a top 4 team 
mean.gif
screw the Grizz

yall need to stop with this west/east BS every other post
eyes.gif
a bit repetitive and very annoying
It was my first post on that subject, give me a break. I only check the thread every couple of days though.

Larry Sanders a cannabis advocate now?

BkbYpfnCUAAqCjv.jpg

Not exactly the best spokesperson for the cause, but go ahead my dude :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Read your post too fast and thought you wrote "cannibal". :lol:

Had me like :x until I got to "But I believe in marijuana...".

Sanders blowing down. :pimp:

**** who wouldn't have to get high to play for the Bucks every night?

Sanders blowing down. :pimp:

**** who wouldn't have to get high to play for the Bucks every night?
:lol: That's what I'm saying. Someone on twitter said "the marijuana policy shouldn't apply to players on tanking teams"

And it wasn't even like he had been playing.. he's been out for the season basically just rehabbing, which = working out for a few hours in the AM then chilling the rest of the day

Like c'mon now, what regular dude isn't gonna smoke in that situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom