2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like that dude in the charcoal commercial who was hibernating for winter. Cuz I don't even recognize this place with all the Kobe slander. :wow:

Where CP to make sense of this all?

This thread was murdered by the trolls, all the regs bounced and the mods keep the trolls safely locked in here. :lol:

Heat to start Udonis Haslem, Chris Bosh, LeBron James, Toney Douglas and James Jones against the Pistons tonight, their 19th lineup.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 28, 2014
sick.gif

Toney Douglas and James Jones starting in the NBA in 2014 though?

They might as well sign Ira Newble too.

***** ridiculous this team is gonna have no rhythm come playoff time

Not rooting against y'all trust me I don't really care anymore, but man this Heat team just doesn't feel like a 3 peat team. It's weird it's like they don't have it this year. idk why I think that way.

Not rooting against y'all trust me I don't really care anymore, but man this Heat team just doesn't feel like a 3 peat team. It's weird it's like they don't have it this year. idk why I think that way.

Maybe cause they been playing like **** the last 16 games?

In terms of defending champs, 2002 Lakers didn't look so hot in the regular season. Even the 01 Lakers had some funky stretches. Not sure it was on "starting Toney Douglas and James Jones" level, but I can't count the Heat out till I see it

Last edited:
In terms of defending champs, 2002 Lakers didn't look so hot in the regular season. Even the 01 Lakers had some funky stretches. Not sure it was on "starting Toney Douglas and James Jones" level, but I can't count the Heat out till I see it

01 Lakers not so much. They were rolling going into the playoffs. Won like 8, 9 straight going in.

02 Lakers weren't that hot that entire year though. They had some really bad losses. Lost to the clips at home, lost to chicago and the baby bulls, lost to the Grizzlies,

I know excatly what you mean. They haven't been able to get a line up going all year. I mean when playoff time comes there gonna have no rhythm at all. There gonna have to get it all during the first round

I know excatly what you mean. They haven't been able to get a line up going all year. I mean when playoff time comes there gonna have no rhythm at all. There gonna have to get it all during the first round

That's what happened in 2012

Who are the regs that bounced?

JA, Mike, Dirk, used to spend hour upon hour in here. JD and Kev post once or twice and get out before they get caught up in stupid. Allen? Myself, check in, check the hell out quick. Peep Shuges just now lookin in. Acid? Gritty? Heat? I'm probably forgetting even more. Proshares and JRS don't pull thru much.

Those used to be the folks that were on EVERY page of the NBA thread. And I mean like 2-3 years ago, not 8-10 or anything.

JA, Mike, Dirk, used to spend hour upon hour in here. JD and Kev post once or twice and get out before they get caught up in stupid. Allen? Myself, check in, check the hell out quick. Peep Shuges just now lookin in. Acid? Gritty? Heat? I'm probably forgetting even more. Proshares and JRS don't pull thru much.

Those used to be the folks that were on EVERY page of the NBA thread. And I mean like 2-3 years ago, not 8-10 or anything.

I gotcha.

Who are the regs that bounced?

I miss @JapanAir21  posting in S+T so much.... now I only see him post in your stupid movie/tv show thread 
mad.gif

jk I love that thread 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I gotcha.

Oh and I forgot OC....... *evil grin*

Rest in peace lame ************. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha. he may rest in peace.

You missed Belle also. . he has shown up in the Cavs thread though.

Where the hell has Japan Air been? haven't seen that name in a while.

James Jones gonna end up being Miami's mike miller the past few years in the playoffs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom