2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
This guy gets my vote for Most improved.
Na his man Gordan Dragic gets that 

thought lance was gonna get it in the beginning. gerald been coming on late especially with bledsoes injury. but i think goran will win it, dude shouldve been an all-star and has a case for all-nba votes.

Last edited:
Not trying to be a homer, but DeAndre Jordan deserves some consideration for MIP too. Going from a career average of like 7 boards a game to leading the league at around 14 is pretty impressive.

Not trying to be a homer, but DeAndre Jordan deserves some consideration for MIP too. Going from a career average of like 7 boards a game to leading the league at around 14 is pretty impressive.
Usually I say homer but u sir are correct very impressed by dj

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if Dragic got it, since he's been solid throughout his career. Yeah, he's gone to another level this year, but its not like it came out of nowhere. With Green and Stephenson I think the improvement is more dramatic.

Or goran hayward
Too much inconsistency with him to get it IMO. Hes had stretches of shooting sub 30% for 4 or 5 games. I like his game though.
Missed what I did there
:lol: :lol: :lol: I sure did.

I was gonna ask you this the other day but I forgot to, do you think that the Pistons gave up on Brandon Knight too soon? I think so.

Or goran hayward
Too much inconsistency with him to get it IMO. Hes had stretches of shooting sub 30% for 4 or 5 games. I like his game though.
Missed what I did there
:lol: :lol: :lol: I sure did.

I was gonna ask you this the other day but I forgot to, do you think that the Pistons gave up on Brandon Knight too soon? I think so.

Do you think they gave him up too soon or is he balling out because the Bucks only have about 8 healthy players left to suit up every night?

Last edited:
Do you think they gave him up too soon or is he balling out because the Bucks only have about 8 healthy players left to suit up every night?
Hell yea they did. They got caught up in the kyrie crossover and dj dunk like us. Then to pay someone u get the same production for in jennings only thing is we know bj is who he is

Hell yea they did. They got caught up in the kyrie crossover and dj dunk like us. Then to pay someone u get the same production for in jennings only thing is we know bj is who he is
And costs the team way more money. B Kngith would never command a salary like that.

All I know is that I caught a few Bucks games and he was looking competent.

i remember back in the pre-draft, scouts were talking about how the Cavs should take Derrick Williams at #1 and Brandon Knight at #4 because there wouldn't much of a difference between knight and irving and passing up derrick williams would be too much. Look at how that turned out :smh:

i remember back in the pre-draft, scouts were talking about how the Cavs should take Derrick Williams at #1 and Brandon Knight at #4 because there wouldn't much of a difference between knight and irving and passing up derrick williams would be too much. Look at how that turned out :smh:

i remember that, i actually agreed based on how derrick williams played in the tournament. very few teams are equipped to develop talent. and even fewer players are so good they can succeed anywhere.

Any Utah Jazz fans in here?

KevinCleveland's the only one I can think of.

Verdkyt (sp?) is the only other one I can ever think of but he rarely posts anymore.

I agree with the Knight is a small 2 sentiment. I don't think the Pistons gave up on him too soon in the sense that he was going to take a leap and develop a better IQ/PG game...but for ******* Jennings? That was so dumb. IDK what Dumars saw that made him think Jennings would stop being a terrible player once he hit Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom