2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Denver's uniform, looks dope 
pimp.gif

I knew it was him, haha.

Man, even as a Boston fan I kind of hope Philly doesn't get screwed in the lottery. Would suck to lose 21 straight games for absolutely nothing. 
tired.gif

I knew it was him, haha.

Man, even as a Boston fan I kind of hope Philly doesn't get screwed in the lottery. Would suck to lose 21 straight games for absolutely nothing. 
tired.gif
you act like losing 21 in a row is a bad thing and not all part of the plan

I knew it was him, haha.

tired.gif
They'll have a top 4 guaranteed pick and then another late lottery pick. I don't think it's possible they can get "screwed". They're in good shape provided they make good choices with those 2 picks.

I don't want Tom Thibbadeau having 7 games to game plan to stop my squad.

Just as a general life rule, avoid Thibbs and the Bulls, to smart, too many warriors, its will be a god danm blood bath win or loose.

that would be an interesting series IMO

since everything else in he east sucks.

actually depending who Pacers play and the way they are struggling, might be interesting as well :nerd:

Also, hat-tip to The Rose Report. Was watching the new one yesterday and I'm pretty sure he/Jacoby was the one who mentioned this trend of people screaming/calling and-1 every time they drive. Look just like the dudes who used to come play pickup and thought that just because they didn't walk unabated to the rim they got fouled. C'mon son. 
laugh.gif

This is still the best fight ever

Both teams was ready to HIT soon as that buzzer sounded 
laugh.gif

Greg Anthony came off the bench dressed like Denzel in Mo Better Blues and straight slid Kevin Johnson 
laugh.gif

This is still the best fight ever

Both teams was ready to HIT soon as that buzzer sounded :lol:

Greg Anthony came off the bench dressed like Denzel in Mo Better Blues and straight slid Kevin Johnson :lol:

The way Greg Anthony came off the bench is why players can't leave the bench during a fight now or it is an automatic suspension. That rule was put in place the next day iirc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom