2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
So give up Barnes klay and Lee? For one, why would Minnesota want either of those guys? Wouldn't Minnesota just let him walk and reshape the roster as they please instead of being tied to guys in a trade?

We'll see, Lee is still a serviceable PF, Klay is a great shooter and good defender and Barnes shows flashes and is still a baby on a rookie deal.

They could let him walk and have the worse season imaginable full of media scrums and the whole nine.

They're going to have to reshape their roster through the draft because no FA's worth anything or going to Minny, beggars can't be choosers b.

Rather be a garbage team, which you already are, or trade for 3 role players and still be garbage?

David Lee getting 15 per for 2 more years :wow:

Y'all got so much faith in love :lol:

I hope he goes to the lakers

I don't have any "faith" in him, I just know a great player when I see one. He passes the eye test/numbers test/peer test/drug test whatever.

There's no other guys out there who does what he does on offense/the boards in the NBA at the PF position.

I don't believe in love anymore 
tired.gif

Not at all surprising, but funny
Daryl Morey ‏@dmorey 15m
We have a lull in draft interviews so I will highlight some of the best answers I can remember from past NBA drafts

Which foot did you hurt? "I have been telling people my right foot"

Do you lead by example or verbally? "I lead verbally, not by example."

Did you have any issues with your coach? "Coach and I did not see eye to eye." On what? "Playing time." What else? "He was shorter."

Did you have any issues with your coach? "He didn't like when I took early shots." What about when they went in? "Then he liked them."

What do U know about the Rockets? "Great team. Great history." How about any players? "****, you caught me, I don't know anyone."

edit:
Daryl Morey ‏@dmorey 3m

Will sign off with best answer of all time that I tweeted last year as well: Can you pass a drug test? "Today?!?"

Last edited:
They're going to have to reshape their roster through the draft because no FA's worth anything or going to Minny, beggars can't be choosers b.
And that's exactly why if you're Minnesota you take the best/as much draft picks & players on rookie deals as possible.
laugh.gif
Klay Thompson and filler is a terrible sell to their owner & fans.
All that said, I'd love love in a Houston uniform
devil.gif
That's a shorter version of this post:
If he's smart, he's tagging up with a stacked roster with promise. Not a roster with a ton of cap room and "has potential to lure other stars". No point in going somewhere to lure stars when you can be the star being lured.
laugh.gif
I saw what you did there.

Last edited:
:rofl:

How do you not know any of the Rockets players?

Dream/Sampson/Murphy/Franchise/Yao off the top of my head.

OKC in 7 and Scott Brooks unfortunately continues to coach for the next couple years.

I hope it's a long series but Spurs in 5 because of Ibaka injury

Spurs are playing the best basketball in the NBA right now

Last edited:
Love is nothing more than a pau on a championship squad, make sure you got a number one option before trading for him.

With that said spurs bout to whoop some *** tonight :smokin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom