2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance needs to stay far away from the big market.

His best options are to stay where he's at or go to a small market playoff team like OKC or Memphis. If he goes to a small market lottery team, it will be because they offer him close to a max deal and it will ruin his value as a player. If he goes to a big market, he's more prone to get in a lot of trouble.

In today's NBA, you get two max guys, a third option and everyone else.

Batum got 4/$46. I see no reason why parsons won't get 3/36

Last edited:
Simpleton argument: "Because he did it to the Knicks before coming from Denver." Not my POV, just saying.

"Thibs" seems to manage his bench's production well regardless of personnel. Made me a believer transitioning from the vaunted "Bench Mob."

Simpleton :lol:

That's what he did, buddy. Why wouldn't he do it again?

The last perimeter player to not look awkward playing basketball that wore ankle socks? :lol:

Batum is a really good player, but looks awkward playing the game. I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the rec with ankle socks that did not look awkward playing basketball.

10295193_768262443196709_4260907163327134844_o.jpg

2gul4er.gif

Parsons to the Bucks.

I would make more sense if Houston is trying to acquire Melo or Love to up Parsons salary because he'd be a central piece along with Asik and a draft pick in any trade. I don't think NY can do a sign and trade though since they're over the cap with our without Melo right? Or is our just the receiving team that has to be under the cap.

Chandler got on that proactiv after he got outta Gainesville and took his swag to astronomical levels. Remember playing against dude at SW Rec genuine good guy.

People never mention Mayo when discussing the bucks lol

:rofl:

That's because he picked up damn near 50 pounds of fat

Tony Parker socks are low, but not quite as low as Batum. There was a point in time where Parker socks were on that Batum level, but it literally looks like Batum is out there wearing no socks :lol:

Tony Parker socks are low, but not quite as low as Batum. There was a point in time where Parker socks were on that Batum level, but it literally looks like Batum is out there wearing no socks
laugh.gif
luke ridnour.. lows AND no shows

Last edited:
I'm not saying that he won't get that Money i'm saying that he shouldn't get that... all those teams that you just named are mid tier teams with no chance of winning a ring anytime soon.

I guess if that's the owners goal then you Pay Chandler Parsons that but i don't think paying borderline all stars 12-13 million a year is really that beneficial to the team, unless you are a team looking for that last piece, In Houstons Case i don't think Parsons is that missing key.

Now OKC on the other hand is literally one player away from a championship so for them it would make sense.

The question is..do ya'll look awkward playing, though? :tongue:

I guess its just personal preference, I don't know. When I played HS bball, the only people that wore ankle socks were white kids for some reason and I came out in 2007. I just never saw anyone really good wearing ankle socks playing high level basketball or did not look awkward playing it. :lol:

The one guy that I do remember kicking our *** in ankle socks was Jon Scheyer. KICKED OUR *** :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom