2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 hours until the game, felt like 2 weeks.
And LOL @ a secluded NBA regulars thread.
Cute!
Why don't you guys just block everyone that you don't want to see, if it's that serious.
Having a discussion about how to "secretly hiddenly invite Selected members only" in an open thread, isn't that smart if it should be hidden, though, right?

Danny Green as streaky as he is in the big moments :smh:

Why do I feel like that's gonna come back to haunt him. The basketball gods won't like this :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Lol, OMG WHY DID HE HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING. He should have just played the series, won, then talked that mess when it's safe. Win first then clown, don't believe me ask @ Lance Stephenson.

Let your game speak for itself, always

Spurs win tonight.

Miami has flirted with disaster too many times. The stats about Miami following a loss with a win and losing game 1 but winning a series will end today. This isn't a home game and they aren't playing an inexperienced team or one with far less talent.

That's what I'm thinking these dudes luck about to run out, and of course they're stats are skewed since they play in the jv conference.

It's hard to imagine the Heat down 2-0 but the Spurs have the recipe imo, hardened vets who can close out a game unlike Indiana and an excellent coach who makes great in game and between game adjustment unlike OKC.

Danny green bout to make the NBA make sure Miami wins smh. Somebody link all the spurs players to the heat haters thread if they need a lil motivation

Maybe they are using reverse psychology on lebae. All these jokes will cause him to be self conscious leading him to compensate by over-hydrating prior to game 2, resulting in more cramps and potentially bloating/headaches as a result of upsetting the balance of water and sodium in the blood

Last edited:
Maybe they are using reverse psychology on lebae. All these jokes will cause him to be self conscious leading him to compensate by over-hydrating prior to game 2, resulting in more cramps and potentially bloating/headaches as a result of upsetting the balance of water and sodium in the blood

Was thinking the exact same thing bro

I doubt that his trainers are going to let him overhydrate. They probably have him on strict fluid intake monitoring. The cramps that arose still have to be treated not forgotten about once they left.

Any over hydration or under hydration because of reverse psychology on a Twitter/IG is something only dreamed up by natural haters wanting to see a man fail so they can feel better for if only a moment:
Some cats are sad human beings: and jealousy will hold you back not validate a grand life you may be lacking

Last edited:
Danny Crawford reffing tonight? :rolleyes

Danny Crawford, James Capers, Jason Phillips, Ed Malloy (alternate) are the referees for tonight's Heat-Spurs, 8 p.m., AT&T Center (ABC)

Miami has a 7-1 playoff record with Capers, 13-3 playoff record with Dan Crawford, and a 9-2 record in the playoffs with Jason Phillips since the Big 3 era began.

YOU THE REAL MVP

:lol: y'all looking too much into that d. green instagram pic. its not that serious
I expect a big game from lebron tonight (as I always do). i would like for kawhi to get some time defending wade, we can't let him get going

I'm impressed with Adam Silver. The league is in good hands.

Marc Spears from yahoo asks the dumbest questions at press conferences

Lebron is going off tonight

Yo ABC just used music from The Grouch & Eligh 
pimp.gif

all the miami reporters asked about the AC again,
a few questions about donald sterling, selling of the team and the competition committee.

Yeahh. Specifically I liked how he mentioned the competition committee will review what's in place for the lottery and even consider a play in tournament for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom