2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Snell is the dark-skinned Reggie Miller in 2K14.

J.R. isn't as godly as he was in past years but he can still put up points in a blink of an eye.
I just died laughing
Correction: dark skin, zombie version with braids

Last edited:
Just from the last few pages I've seen people say that the media and race are the reasons people don't like lebron

Maybe some people just want to root against him? why is that so hard to understand? Why is it so wrong?

I see many people root against Tom Brady but they aren't questioned and told they are bad people. But oh no don't talk about bron. You must appreciate and bathe in his greatness.

If anything the media is begging and pleading with you to like him. ive never seen people demand that you root for someone like this before. It's nuts.

No one is saying you cant root against him, but your reasons of doing so are just dumb. If your going to root against him, then do so, don't bring up dumb things and say stuff that doesn't even make sense to do so....smh

I mean people are saying that people are only rooting against Lebrons team, so that if he loses it doesn't look that bad....What kind of idiot would think of a scenario like that? Really?

Reasons why Lebron doesnt get all the respect:

1. The Decision- Not for the fact that he left to play with two All stars but rather for the whole spectacle of the announcing his decision with a prime time ESPN special etc
2. Having the another big spectacle with Wade and Bosh when they got to Miami as if they had already won the chip talking about not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6....
3. Him and Wade cracking jokes on Dirk about him being sick but yet he turns up GHOST in the finals
4. The constant flopping as if he is acting in a daytime soap opera. He is the best player in the game right now he should be better than that
5. Telling fans they still have to wake up to their miserable lives

Now these are good reason to hate bron. Except for the last one, because he told that to the haters, not the fans. You people love spinning that, as if he was talking to fans.....And as if anything he said....wasnt true.

:rofl: @ good reasons to hate , we don't need your approval dog.....it's a part of sports and will always be.

Some of the discredit gets ridiculous but that's different than hating imo.

Game 2
glasses.gif

no :lol:

while i dont expect the Heat to lose, they probably would lose if i bet.
Well mutha***** gets to betting! Hell we can raise the money for u if it results in a lebron loss and tears

Last edited:
if i had that guarantee from you guys id do it :lol:

i just wanted to double or come close to it so i can make my last purchase of kicks for free essentially but dont wanna risk it over damn Lebron

Didn't you have a dynasty going in the NBA Live series forums? Or was that another 3 6 mafia fan? :lol:

I had Bron and Bosh on the Heat in Live 04. Bron being listed a PG in the game :pimp:

:wow:

You was on there?! :lol:

Yea, that's when I had Live on PC like early high school.

Spurs win tonight.

Miami has flirted with disaster too many times. The stats about Miami following a loss with a win and losing game 1 but winning a series will end today. This isn't a home game and they aren't playing an inexperienced team or one with far less talent.

Spurs win tonight.

Miami has flirted with disaster too many times. The stats about Miami following a loss with a win and losing game 1 but winning a series will end today. This isn't a home game and they aren't playing an inexperienced team or one with far less talent.
This is what scared me. We're do for a loss after a game 1 loss. Tho we have won a game 2 on the road after losing game 1

2k13 i could give you 50 with parsons but couldn't score 20 with harden :lol:

and i've BEEN saying there should be some sort of NBA thread for regulars. maybe we could have like 5 posters like big j, pmatic, cp, JD, and OKB or whoever else vote in and out guys. then SKA could boot em. the NBA thread vol. select members only :pimp:

I mean I Get it :lol: but like is it that serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom