2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see my favorite player Timmy ride off into the sunset with #5 but I don't see it happening. Spurs big 3 all a year older than last. While Manu probably won't play as poorly as last, Tony is hobbled, and Duncan isn't playing as well as last year. Danny Green wont average more than 10 points a game. Big 3 in Miami found its groove in the Indy series. Wade is the difference IMO, best he has looked the past two seasons that confidence is back. Even Bosh was balling. The others really don't matter for either team in this series if the Miami big 3 all play well. Can't no team in the world beat them when Lebron, Wade, and Bosh are all balling.

Miami take this in 6. Raise that trophy for the third consecutive year, in Miami.

dwayne wade's jawline is tremendous. cartoon-like

he got too much saliva flowing when he talks

Last edited:
I dont see shard getting that much burn, pop will run his *** off the court in 5 minutes.

Ill make a judgment on parkers ankle when I see him play, I dont think its that bad tho.

As far as confidence, both teams got that, but miamis is a lot more fragile, they got that middle school just balled up some elementary kids confidence and now the highschool kid(That's mostly the hate talking in me :lol: )

Although Miami did make some adjustments on green, he missed alot of open ones in the last games that he hit in the first.

Pop shall coach circles around spo as sa takes it in 6.

I see 2 splits, then sa game 5 and 6.

Kawhi leonard or timmy d finals mvp. :pimp:

I'm going with the Spurs to win this. I think all of these games will be close. I don't expect any blowouts.

Last edited:
Well ****.

The power just went out in my neighborhood.

:stoneface:

Hopefully my iPad is charged up :\

That one minute lag tho :x :x :x

dog a big storm is about to hit Atlanta. Glad I'm at work for the game. Last year I lost power for game 3 I think of the Finals. crazy

DOPE!!!!!. While I would never do it myself, I'm a fan of these sort of cuts.

Seriously what happened to the big finals trophy in the middle of the court. Why they stop that?

Well ****.

The power just went out in my neighborhood.

indifferent.gif

Hopefully my iPad is charged up
ohwell.gif

That one minute lag tho
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
dog a big storm is about to hit Atlanta. Glad I'm at work for the game. Last year I lost power for game 3 I think of the Finals. crazy
My cable keeps flickering in and out. I HATE LIFE

ANOTHER FINALS IS UPON US!
ANOTHER TWO WEEKS OF LULS FROM THE AROUND THE WEB AND YOU GUYS
IT'S GON BE FUN!

MY FELLOW SPURS FANS

GO SPURS GO!! :pimp:

Last edited:
I wanna go to a finals game man

I will when the clippers are there next year :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back