2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

It's all unneeded cost tho... At least you do get better performance with that cost... Not sure y a 200 hp like thousand lbs car needs a big brake kit but clearly they saw what was goins n n the tuner world and are trying to capitalize on their own aftermarket parts... U can get a limited standard brz up to 35k with options...

So yea stillin no way this isn't 40 racks....

Sad.

If they turbod it car would be the new supra.

It's all unneeded cost tho... At least you do get better performance with that cost... Not sure y a 200 hp like thousand lbs car needs a big brake kit but clearly they saw what was goins n n the tuner world and are trying to capitalize on their own aftermarket parts... U can get a limited standard brz up to 35k with options...

Sad.

No one is ever paying $42k for all

BRZ's are pretty much set in price from the factory

I can assure you there is no way this model costs $40k here in the USA

I haven't seen a BRZ stickered above $30k

If you convert the current13 low model in UK price to US dollar it's $38,500

Last edited:
Were talkin MSRP not sticker...

I stand by this being a huge mistake.... unless its msrp is 36 or under anymore and you open the door to all the euro competition

Last edited:

I Love mine. Invidia q300 this week.. coils, volks and cusco struts and braces coming soon!

-UNDFT-

I Love mine. Invidia q300 this week.. coils, volks and cusco struts and braces coming soon!

-UNDFT-

:pimp: nice man. i want a q300 for my wrx, but don't feel like paying retail for it...at least not right now. i talked to a guy who got his (for his wrx) for 500 cash off craigslist. barely used too.

6 pot brembos? That's just adding unnecessary cost.

brembos in many cases aren't worth it from what i've read. thats y i don't see myself ever doing a big brake upgrade. stock brakes work fine. i could even just change to high performance pads.

Sad.

No one is ever paying $42k for all

BRZ's are pretty much set in price from the factory

I can assure you there is no way this model costs $40k here in the USA

I haven't seen a BRZ stickered above $30k

If you convert the current13 low model in UK price to US dollar it's $38,500

yea word. the only way a BRZ is gonna be worth 40k is if its rebuilt and tuned by crawford performance (word to that 500hp brz)

I saw a Supercharged BRZ at Cars and Coffee recently. I'd probably go with Greddy myself. I'm building this car slower than I built the Evo but not sure it's a long term fix for the speed demon in me. I started STOCK with 300 last time. :lol:

I saw a Supercharged BRZ at Cars and Coffee recently. I'd probably go with Greddy myself. I'm building this car slower than I built the Evo but not sure it's a long term fix for the speed demon in me. I started STOCK with 300 last time. :lol:

I will only buy whips with at least 300 ponies from here on out... It's a totally different driving experience.

Some of us were jus born to go fast lol

Before I could afford cars that go fast. I bought cars that looked like they go fast lol

I ran track... 100m. 200m

Played football... wideout

I run up stairs.... All of them. Every time

I run down stairs... All of them. Every time

I sometime time my commutes to n from work... Then try to improve the next day ( I envision myself as the transporter n my slacks n dress shows from the moment I step out the door

Come to think if it... Prolly not healthy. At all lol

The hell? I was looking forward to an actual performance car, not this ricer trash. SMH @ Subaru. You'd have to be insane to buy this ugly @#$ 2001 style car over a regular BRZ with aftermarket parts :lol: This is the equivalent of Honda Civics with body kits and wings. Camaro SS it is :smokin

Last edited:
I don't think you understand what ricer means.

But yes, mad disappointed. After last night, was planning on skipping on buying a car this year to wait for this.

:smh:

tS is a limited production. I still have hope for a "STi".

Last edited:
I don't think you understand what ricer means.

But yes, mad disappointed. After last night, was planning on skipping on buying a car this year to wait for this.

:smh:

tS is a limited production. I still have hope for a "STi".

a true STI brz is being considered. well, at least a turbo version. a true STI brz would be :pimp: :x. proly sell out twice as fast.

They will make an STi, they are selling now so they will pull the market back when sales slow

It's how business works, Subaru is creating that thirst

Last edited:
They will make an STi, they are selling now so they will pull the market back when sales slow

It's how business works, Subaru is creating that thirst

That's why I'm reluctant to do anything to my FR-S. If Subaru came 'correct', then I would've wasted a ton of money on labor and parts. No thanks.

bingo

smart shoppers will steer clear...da competition is too much for them to come that weak.

What's a smart shopper? Someone who can go really fast from red light to red light?

I've never seen someone who drives his moms 98 Sentra have such an option on cars

You slurp the Challenger and it's easily the worst of the big 3

drop $5k into a BRZ which is still a lot less than that V8 and it's giving that whip a run for it's money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom