2012 Summer Olympics Thread: London July 27 - August 12

Lochte blew it.
mean.gif

I wanted Phelps to go Super Saiyan again
this one aint on phelps.. his split was over half a second faster than everyone else on the relay team

granted, it isn't fair to judge adrian's split.. he had a great leadoff, but didn't get the relay start

Not to mention putting Basketball on NBC Sports network when carriers like Time Warner don't even get the channel unless you have a cable box with premium plan
:x :smh:

That's my biggest gripe......not 1 men's basketball game(outside of the gold medal game) is on the national NBC channel. But they can show 6hrs worth of cycling or canoeing every other day :smh: W.T.F

was it free style? don't they have one where its a combo of the 4 strokes?
4 x 100 medley relay.. US will win that easy

grevers is the fastest 100 backstroker

phelps is the fastest 100 flyer

adrian just put up an awesome time in the 100 free.. and hensen won the bronze in the 100 breast

this one aint on phelps.. his split was over half a second faster than everyone else on the relay team

granted, it isn't fair to judge adrian's split.. he had a great leadoff, but didn't get the relay start

Most definitely it wasn't on him, I just meant that it would have been cool too see him celebrate after his loss yesterday.

This is a perfect example of how to let your team down.
he shouldn't have been on the relay.. as a mentioned above, it should have been grevers (who had an awesome swim in the heats.. and i assume he could have gone faster in the final)

lochte had the slowest split for the US.. you can't compare the leadoff leg (adrian), because they don't get the 'relay' start

this falls on coach troy really (head coach for the men and lochte's coach).. sure give lochte a chance at swimming in the heats AND THEN if he has the fastest split out of those 4 guys you give him the chance to swim the final

phelps earns his way on the team because he has the fastest time of any american.. lochte has the 5th or 6th fastest 100 free (didn't look it up.. just going off of what i remember off the top of my head)

Back
Top Bottom