2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Reggie Bush v Cin
or
Jackie Battle v Nola
?
Bush is probably, something with his hip, while Battle has had two great games over the last three weeks and he's playing the 0-4 saints tonight...
I'll take Reggie

+1
Battles starting and will get goalline carries, but i see it being a shootout with rivers trying to prove somwthig against brees. And mathews will probably get more attempts overall

need a TE and a flex RB/WR to start in a PPR league:

scott chandler vs. 49ers

or

jacob tamme vs. patriots

also

branden bolden vs. broncos

or

kendall wright vs. vikings

wack lance moore was declared out on friday after the games started thursday.

also hand the ball off to lesean in the red zone i need tds

Last edited:
Alex Smith vs Bills or Cutlers vs Jags? (Both 4:00 Kickoff)

Both ripe for yardage against the pass but I dont trust the Niners to pass the ball. They got all them weapons and they just hand it off all day.

Cutler will sling it...but there's always that chance of bad Cutler showing up.

Smith is efficient and safe... Im waiting for that explosion in the passing game with Manningham and Moss out there.

Who should I start?

I got cruz lets go!!!

I need ray rice and jordy nelson to get me a TD each so I can feel safe!!!!

opp got bother broncos recievers andre and adrian peterson left ... I got welker and forte
Man, I have Eli and the guy I'm playing has Cruz, feels batman
quick, who to start at flex?

jstew vs. sea
crabtree vs. buf
kendall wright at min
ugh I would say J-Stew is worth the gamble..... don't be mad if it doesn't pan out though
Alex Smith vs Bills or Cutlers vs Jags? (Both 4:00 Kickoff)

Both ripe for yardage against the pass but I dont trust the Niners to pass the ball. They got all them weapons and they just hand it off all day.

Cutler will sling it...but there's always that chance of bad Cutler showing up.

Smith is efficient and safe... Im waiting for that explosion in the passing game with Manningham and Moss out there.

Who should I start?
Gotta go with Cutler IMO

I thought Hixon would of got more work than this... I Should of started Britt at Flex it's looking like.

Mendenhall coming through for me. Niiice. Good pick.

Last edited:
Thank you based god for starting Josh Gordon. Something just told me he'd have a breakout game :pimp:

Thats why I always say, don't listen much to ESPN and ****, ALWAYS go with your gut feeling

Why do you even own Josh Gordon 
laugh.gif

Why do you even own Josh Gordon :lol:

LOL I just added him from FA couple days ago since Vince Jax and Titus Young were on bye. It was either him, Andre brown or Lafell for my flex and I went with Gordon at the last minute

Back
Top Bottom