Pick 2:
Domenik Hixon vs Browns
D-Jax vs Steelers
Garcon vs Falcons
Steve Johnson vs 49ers
sick.gif
Hixon

Garcon
Vick @Steelers or Big Ben @home (vs. the Eagles obviously)
Roesthlsmgsnkthisnkvnskvnkghakufberger

Am I thinking about it too much or should I bench Matt Ryan for Cutler this week because of the rain in Washington? And Jay is playing the Jags so they both have a good matchup but obviously in normal conditions Matty Ice is a no brainer.

Dropped Ryan Williams...

Picked up..... Jahvid Best in hopes of striking the lotto when he comes back in the next few wks... Lions have a bye this week as well so.. Fingers Crossed.

Am I thinking about it too much or should I bench Matt Ryan for Cutler this week because of the rain in Washington? And Jay is playing the Jags so they both have a good matchup but obviously in normal conditions Matty Ice is a no brainer.

yes you are crazy. Washington gives up the most fantasy pts to WRs - worst pass D - you MUST play Ryan

yes you are crazy. Washington gives up the most fantasy pts to WRs - worst pass D - you MUST play Ryan

OK, I knew I was overthinking the rain. If I wasnt playing Brady in a QB favored league I wouldnt have even thought twice. But thanks for slapping me in the face and snapping me out of it.

Last edited:

damnit bruh... :lol:
now I'm wondering if i should go rg3 over matt ryan

but for you, ryan till he does you wrong. idk how bad the rain is out there, but id trust ryan in the rain over cutler anywhere

Last edited:
Fred Davis @ ATL or Andrew Hawkins @ MIA at my flex?

Andrew Hawkins has that big play ability, Fred Davis has been picking it up lately...

Thinking of taking a major risk bros and starting Josh Gordon at flex. My other option is Brandon Lafell..I have about 40 mins to decide

Reggie Bush v Cin
or
Jackie Battle v Nola

?

Bush is probably, something with his hip, while Battle has had two great games over the last three weeks and he's playing the 0-4 saints tonight...

Ravens D vs KC

or

Steelers D vs PHI

I got the Steelers starting cause Vick throws a lot of picks

Back
Top Bottom