2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Nah don't bench them :lol: that's the biggest vagina move in all of fantasy football. Win or lose with them.

How is it on Hillman when Fox names Moreno the starter and only gives him 3 carries? Or on Jones that he gets targeted 0 times?

Nah don't bench them :lol: that's the biggest vagina move in all of fantasy football. Win or lose with them.
How is it on Hillman when Fox names Moreno the starter and only gives him 3 carries? Or on Jones that he gets targeted 0 times?

Ha, I don't know man, I might bench them. Crazier things have happened.

^ I would bench them, it's like taking a knee under 2 mins to go in the 4th. Why risk a TO running a play?

Guess it's just me then, I think that's the biggest ***** of a way to win a FF matchup :lol: you're confident enough to be playing them against a guy starting his second game and missing their top RB, why bench them now? Just a loser way to back into a win IMO.

I can see why one would think that's a lame move, but you can also look at it as a "strategical" move. I don't know what I would do in that situation. Do as you wish :lol:

Also, what about stat corrections? I've seen 6 point swings before :lol: but they're about as uncommon as a defense giving you -6.

need J.Stewart to get me 4.35 points to win tonight :lol:

watch when i lose to the worst possible team this week :smh:

how does V.Davis go for 0 freakin points? SMH x100

Can we get Smith 7 more points please? A loss and I might miss the playoffs...:smh: Damn you Forte...

Lost by 2 points...damn you Forte, Smith, and Hernandez...now I'm holding onto the last playoff spot and got a tough matchup next week...not liking my chances :smh:

Guess it's just me then, I think that's the biggest ***** of a way to win a FF matchup :lol: you're confident enough to be playing them against a guy starting his second game and missing their top RB, why bench them now? Just a loser way to back into a win IMO.

It's called strategy. With that W, I just clinched a Playoff bye :smokin. This league is for $, bragging rights, and a title belt.. I'm not fuggin' around. I'm leading the league in Points Allowed and still grinded it out and got a bye week. I don't think I've been in a closer battle. 5 of the 6 other playoff spots could go to anyone except 1 weak dude in the league.

My $$$ League hopes are officially dead.  Dude I was against needed 42 pts from Cam last night and he got 43.
indifferent.gif

And I had Bryce Brown on the bench... I had put together 4 straight wins after starting 1-6... This is the 3rd time i've lost by less than 2.5 pts.

It's called strategy. With that W, I just clinched a Playoff bye :smokin. This league is for $, bragging rights, and a title belt.. I'm not fuggin' around. I'm leading the league in Points Allowed and still grinded it out and got a bye week. I don't think I've been in a closer battle. 5 of the 6 other playoff spots could go to anyone except 1 weak dude in the league.

:lol: it's not a strategy, it's techincally an illegal lineup. Money leagues are mostly set up to not allow that kind of illegal lineup. That close, a stat correction could easily snag you as easily as your defense allowing -6 points.

Back
Top Bottom