2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

DHB
Ronnie Hillman

^ Dead to me. :stoneface:

First loss since week 4.......feels batman
tired.gif

i started him in two leagues :smh:

Last edited:
^ That entire Broncos team was flat today, they're lucky to leave KC with a Win. I've also got Peyton and even he put up very pedestrian numbers.

Ugh, I know I should have went with my gut! Wells already has 2 TD's :frown:

Yea bro that one didn't turn out how I expected. Who woulda thought Wells has a.great game and Hartline lays a dud. Imo Hartline was the safest choice and Wells and Buress were reaches imo.

Knew I shoulda benched Fred Jackson for Felix or Powell 
laugh.gif

**** Torrey Smith

Ray Rice :pimp:

TRich :pimp:

Cecil Shorts :pimp:

Julio Jones :pimp:

St Louis :pimp:

All this production w/o Percy Harvin

Moreno & Beanie putting points on the bench :pimp:

Last edited:

Ugh, I know I should have went with my gut! Wells already has 2 TD's :frown:

Yea bro that one didn't turn out how I expected. Who woulda thought Wells has a.great game and Hartline lays a dud. Imo Hartline was the safest choice and Wells and Buress were reaches imo.
Yea I feel ya. I felt the same way about them being reaches but Hartline hasn't been doing squat for the last few weeks now so I was gonna take a gamble. Glad you responded with the advice though man.

I'm up by 50.5 but he still has Cam and Cruz to play. Still kinda nervous though. I need this win cause we're both tied for first in my division. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Balled out this week. Everyone in double digits led by NE defense lol. Already up by almost 40 and I still need Cam Newton tmrw and Jordy Nelson tonight

After Starting 0-5 I'm going to be 5-7 :lol:

I'm up by 40 with him having just Cam left. Barring a miraculous game by him, I'll be leading my division with a 5-7 record. Luckily my division sucks. :lol: My squad is competitive but most of my losses have been by 5 points or less. Only got blown out once and that was last week cause of AP's bye and Matt Ryan's 5 interception game :smh:

Last edited:
Shoutout to the Cowboys D/ST and Ronnie Hillman for getting 0 points each this week... bums.

Still got the W and I move to 6-5-1 with one more game left. #4 seed on them ****

Thanks for nothing James Jones, at least Eli showed up this week...

Up 16 and my opponent has Bryce Brown, I think I'm good. Looking to go to 8-3.

Up 6 with Panther defense left. Should I just bench them?

Vernon, Miles Austin, and Matt Prater combined to get me 1 :x

Still have 101 points somehow :smokin

Back
Top Bottom