Hernandez
Rashad Jennings

for

TEAM B's:

Ahmad Bradshaw
Denarius Moore
49ers D/ST
Shayne Graham

TEAM A is 2-6 and likely out of contention even though he actually has a pretty good squad. TEAM B is 4-5 and just a game out of the last playoff spot.

Both owners are workmates. I was one of the haters who voted against the trade :lol:

Which team is better:

A)
Ryan
Foster
Dougie Fresh
Matthews
Roddy
AJ
Graham

B)
Ryan
Foster
Dougie Fresh
Jordy
Roddy
AJ

Graham

C)
Ryan
Foster
Dougie Fresh
Wes
Roddy
AJ
Graham

PPR or non-PPR?

If PPR, i'd go with Team C....non-PPR i might say Team B.

Well Sproles and Antonio Brown are hurt and Fitz is on a bye. Is Justin Blackmon vs the Colts tomorrow night worth a start? I don't have much else to work with besides picking up Danny Woodhead vs Bills or Nate Washington at Miami instead.

I just got this offer.

Eli Manning & DMC for my Michael Vick & Alfred Morris

Thoughts?

Well Sproles and Antonio Brown are hurt and Fitz is on a bye. Is Justin Blackmon vs the Colts tomorrow night worth a start? I don't have much else to work with besides picking up Danny Woodhead vs Bills or Nate Washington at Miami instead.

Maybe. But with Robinson coming back and having the same amount of targets the first game back, might be a little iffy between them two and Shorts on who gets more touches. I might go Washington if Locker is back, scores in every game that he QB's and you know they'll have to throw 50 times.

Lmaoo....
This trade just got Vetoed in one of my leagues:
TEAM A gives:
Shady
Julio Jones
Hernandez
Rashad Jennings
for
TEAM B's:

Ahmad Bradshaw
Denarius Moore
49ers D/ST
Shayne Graham
TEAM A is 2-6 and likely out of contention even though he actually has a pretty good squad. TEAM B is 4-5 and just a game out of the last playoff spot.
Both owners are workmates. I was one of the haters who voted against the trade :lol:

Why would you vote against that trade. Not heavy on either side.

Shady / Julio are Number 1 positional players

Hernandez is a starting worthy TE.

He's getting a kicker and a defense plus mid tier RBs, and a number 3/4 WR :D

:lol: that's my bad guys, I missed Shady altogether. I thought it was just Julio, Hernandez and Jennings.

Last edited:
There's is where fantasy starts getting gooood. Make or break in some of my leagues where I need to win to stay in the hunt and most my other leagues I just need to win to further separate from the pack and get that seeding.

I want T.Y. Hilton to kill today. He was my sleeper the second he was drafted.

Need Rashad to do well though. Got him as my RB2 in my big time money league.

Last edited:
Another week, another bind fellas...

The injury bug caught up to me and did so FAST
tired.gif
 I'm in need of some advice here - for my Flex option

J-Stew vs DEN

Woodhead vs BUF

Vereen vs BUF

Or I can roll with Kyle Rudolph...

I'm leaning towards Vereen in hopes he can show out like Bolden did earlier in the year vs BUF...but I'd like to see what y'all think

Last edited:
:lol: no worries man. It's that time of the year though where teams are feasting on those bottom dwellers. :smh:

I know right :smh:

They amended the trade...

It's now

TEAM A gives:

Lesean McCoy
Julio Jones
Trent Richardson
Randall Cobb

for TEAM B's:

Ryan Mathews
Ahmad Bradshaw
Denarius Moore
49ers D/ST

:rolleyes should i let this one slide my dudes? I'm leaning towards vetoing...Shady, JJ are RB/WR1's imo, and Trent is a borderline 1 imo...i dunno, need your thoughts

EDIT:
I just voted to veto this :smh: BS Trade imo.

Last edited:
^ 2nd trade is even worse than the first one. Do dudes really think they can get over on an entire league full of people? :lol:

Last edited:
Another week, another bind fellas...

The injury bug caught up to me and did so FAST
tired.gif
 I'm in need of some advice here - for my Flex option

J-Stew vs DEN

Woodhead vs BUF

Vereen vs BUF

Or I can roll with Kyle Rudolph...

I'm leaning towards Vereen in hopes he can show out like Bolden did earlier in the year vs BUF...but I'd like to see what y'all think
Yea id go with Vereen or Woodhead. Im leaning more towards Vereen tho.

Back
Top Bottom