2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

who to start at flex?

Green vs. Jac
Desean vs. Atl
Jones vs. Dal
Stewart vs. Chi

leaning towards green right now but dude has not been impressive last 2 weeks with his 20 touches.

Last edited:
DOUG MARTIN! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

son scored me 47 pts in my non-PPR league :x :pimp:

EDIT: on my PPR league, should i start Giants D/ST or Cardinals D/ST? I'm leaning towards picking up another D/ST. Here's whats available. Help a breh out :pimp:

Broncos
Browns
Bengals
Panthers
Colts
Jags
Saints
Titans
Raiders

should i pick from these or choose from the two i already have?

Last edited:
It's not Rudolph, it's Ponder not looking for him anymore and the questionable play calling. I feel your pain though!

AD is getting healthier each week - more red zone runs instead of passes
Jerome Simpson is back taking targets away, the only week that Rudolph has done well in the last 5 was the game Simpson got hurt during warmups.
In the next 6 weeks, the Vikings have @SEA, DET, bye, @CHI, @GB, CHI, so you can only use him confidently in 2 games

- I don't think he's a TE1 at this point, luckily I have Hernandez back, I'll probably start Rudolph when NE has their bye in week 9 and wouldn't hesitate to cut him after that.

Had Martin and ADP starting for me tonight :pimp: but I benched Freeman in favor of Vick...hopefully Vick can have a decent game this week....

Traded McFadden and Law Firm for Doug Martin and Decker.......

Feeling good.
grin.gif

You guys think Dez will have a big game this weekend? Its hard to tell what you're going to get out of this guy smh

who should I start I REALLY need this win this week

Dolphins Def @NY Jets

Patriots Def playing London vs Rams (players might be drained from traveling over seas)

Steelers Def playing at Pitt vs ********

give me some good points and reasons

I'm not starting any defense going up against RG3 and Morris. Especially one that is as beat up as Pittsburgh is.

I'd go Pats or Dolphins there. Facing two teams with banged up offensive lines and Sanchez/Bradford will be throwing a lot I think. Proabbly Pats first then Miami.

Chiefs are a sneaky play too.

Doug Martin decides to have the game of his life against me last night, not the way I wanted to start the week off
mean.gif
I know man.  A big -8 pts from my Vikings D, and a whopping 2.7 pts from Rudolph. SMFH

Speaking of Rudolph, I am going to pick up another TE to swap in for him as Ponder has been playing terrible. Here are my options:

J. Cook

Pettigrew

Chandler

M. Bennett

Tamme

Dressen

D. Clark

I'm leaning towards Bennett, Pettigrew, and Cook in that order.  I also like D. Clark as Freeman has been playing great.  Going to see how this week plays out and grab one.  Anyone agree/disagree?

Last edited:
Doug Martin decides to have the game of his life against me last night, not the way I wanted to start the week off :smh:
I know man.  A big -8 pts from my Vikings D, and a whopping 2.7 pts from Rudolph. SMFH

Speaking of Rudolph, I am going to pick up another TE to swap in for him as Ponder has been playing terrible. Here are my options:

J. Cook
Pettigrew
Chandler
M. Bennett
Tamme
Dressen
D. Clark

I'm leaning towards Bennett, Pettigrew, and Cook in that order.  I also like D. Clark as Freeman has been playing great.  Going to see how this week plays out and grab one.  Anyone agree/disagree?

Eli seems to be looking for Bennett again so he seems like the safest pick up on that list.

Eli seems to be looking for Bennett again so he seems like the safest pick up on that list.
Yeah, I have to agree with you.  Also probably the most consistant QB out of any that would be throwing to those guys.

Hey, who do you like in the W/R Flex this week, .5PPR league.  T Rich, Sproles, or Lloyd?  T Rich is the easy pick if healthy, but incase he cant go I was leaning Sproles.

Heres to hoping Breesy and Cruz can help dig me out of my hole this week

Last edited:
Yeah, I have to agree with you.  Also probably the most consistant QB out of any that would be throwing to those guys. Hoping Breesy and Cruz can help dig me out of my hole this week

The guy I'm playing still has Rodgers, Gore, Matthews, White, and the Bears D!! I'm down 38-0 after the Martin show :smh: ... I'm hoping RG3, McCoy, and Forte can dig me out of my hole :lol:

Dude I'm playing benched Brady and started Freeman. I laughed at first. Needless to say, he's the one laughing now :smh:

Would you guys start in the FLex

DHB @ Kansas City

or

Santana Moss @ Pittsburgh

Last edited:
So is Jimmy Graham playing this weekend or no? If not I need to pick up another TE since Hernandez didn't make the trip to London.

So is Jimmy Graham playing this weekend or no? If not I need to pick up another TE since Hernandez didn't make the trip to London.

I'm in the same position as you and I have Daniels on a bye :smh: .. As of now and based off the reports I read, I think he's going to play, hopefully they don't just use him as a decoy like they did in that Chargers game. If not the only TE available in my league worth picking up right now is Olsen and I'm not sold on that idea at all!

Last edited:
I'd maybe pick up Brandon Myers from the Raiders. Palmer has been looking for him a bunch. The Titans have allowed the most points to tight ends in the league so Dwayne Allen might be worthy of fill-in duty this week.

I'd maybe pick up Brandon Myers from the Raiders. Palmer has been looking for him a bunch. The Titans have allowed the most points to tight ends in the league so Dwayne Allen might be worthy of fill-in duty this week.

Great idea, I forgot about him. My only problem with that is I have to start D.Moore and Janakowski this week, if I add Myers then that means I'd have 3 Radiers in my starting lineup, I'm not comfortable with that at all

Would you guys start in the FLex

DHB @ Kansas City

or

Santana Moss @ Pittsburgh
I'd roll with Santana Moss. Although I don't like either option much..even though I have Carson Palmer starting over Cam Newton this week
grin.gif

I'm debating if I should just sit Fitzgerald all together...Skelton is just straight up Poo and I have Fitz sitting in my Flex right now, plus they're playing the Niners D. I have Andre Brown and the Dallas D just took a big blow by losing Sean Lee...Suggestions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom