2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

dang it, I sub D. Martin out for Antonio Brown last min for all my team at the flex and wish I didn't. He already has 11 ponts before the half :smh:

Last edited:
How terrible was this trade:

Look at it as if this was week 5:

I traded Doug Martin for Cardinals defense. At the time I had Ryan Williams, Marshawn Lynch, Rashad Mendenhall. I know it seems stupid now but Martin was steadily decreasing in points and yards and the commissioner made the trade deadline week 6.:smh: I figured I'd use him as trade bait instead of dropping him and letting him be an easy pick up.

Sidenote: The Cards were ranked 5 in the league at the time. Now they're 3rd.

Thoughts?

You can't give up on a RB for a D man, especially not an "elite" D. I know they've been solid (I have them on my team :lol:) but they're still a D I only start with certain match-ups. It's not like they are the Bears.

I traded Doug Martin for Cardinals defense. At the time I had Ryan Williams, Marshawn Lynch, Rashad Mendenhall. I know it seems stupid now but Martin was steadily decreasing in points and yards and the commissioner made the trade deadline week 6.
mean.gif
I figured I'd use him as trade bait instead of dropping him and letting him be an easy pick up.
Thoughts?
Why would you trade a RB for a Def? Not even an elite defense.

I'm glad I didn't trade Dougie Fresh

I traded Doug Martin for Cardinals defense. At the time I had Ryan Williams, Marshawn Lynch, Rashad Mendenhall. I know it seems stupid now but Martin was steadily decreasing in points and yards and the commissioner made the trade deadline week 6.:smh: I figured I'd use him as trade bait instead of dropping him and letting him be an easy pick up.

Thoughts?

terrible trade, i dont care what there ranked.

Thoughts?
wut

Thoughts?

situation.gif

I traded Doug Martin for Cardinals defense. At the time I had Ryan Williams, Marshawn Lynch, Rashad Mendenhall. I know it seems stupid now but Martin was steadily decreasing in points and yards and the commissioner made the trade deadline week 6.
mean.gif
I figured I'd use him as trade bait instead of dropping him and letting him be an easy pick up.
Thoughts?
FOR A DEFENSE THOUGH!? Wish I was in your league. Trade Martin for a top 5 WR/QB Not for a D. 

Lol I was a desperation move. The deadline was a few days away and I didnt want to drop him without getting something in return. Problem is no one wanted him AT THE TIME.

I am starting Doug Martin with confidence. MIN just gave up 100 yards to Larod Stephens-Howling. Martin has caught for 33 and 57 yards the last two games, so if they shut the run down there is still hope.
^^^^^

It was just a matter of time before he put up these kinda numbers. Expected it from Week 1 but whoever is calling the offense finally got a clue. MUSCLE HAMSTER.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom