2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Big Ben vs Titans or Kevin Kolb vs Bills?

I'm leaning towards Kolb but Titans have giving up 10 passing yards more than the Bills.

My commissioner is vetoing a trade I sent. Doug Martin for the Cardinals. Martin has not done anything in 5 weeks. Do I have a case?

^ I don't really think he should be vetoing that trade, but you can't find any viable D/STs on the waiver wire? I wouldn't do that trade if I were you.

Last edited:
^ I don't really think he should be vetoing that trade, but you can't find any viable D/STs on the waiver wire? I wouldn't do that trade if I were you.

according to the points.. Cards are top 3 in fantasy points, top 5 in points allowed, # 2 in fumble recoveries, and top 10 in INTs with 6. Broncos and Browns are the next best defenses with 30 points less. we have a 12 team league with 9 players on the bench so dude have been stashing the defenses. :smh:

according to the points.. Cards are top 3 in fantasy points, top 5 in points allowed, # 2 in fumble recoveries, and top 10 in INTs with 6. Broncos and Browns are the next best defenses with 30 points less. we have a 12 team league with 9 players on the bench so dude have been stashing the defenses. :smh:
Stashing defenses? That's dirty :lol: :lol:.

CJ28 and Jordy Nelson for M. Lynch?

am i giving too much? im pretty good at WR

But RB sorta weak

Julio Jones
Reggie Wayne
D. Thomas
Hartline

Morris
Leshoure
Forte

im very weak at RB in my standard league,

should i trade Colston for McFadden?

Crabtree, J.Jones, D.Thomas, Maclin, Boldin are my other WR

and who should i start at TE, Bennett @SF or Pettigrew @Phi?

im very weak at RB in my standard league,
should i trade Colston for McFadden?
Crabtree, J.Jones, D.Thomas, Maclin, Boldin are my other WR
and who should i start at TE, Bennett @SF or Pettigrew @Phi?

Colston just had a huge game and depending whats going on with Graham and Moore his production is gonna be high.

You should shoot for a better RB.

You seem very good at WR

What's up guys?

I just received this offer:

I Give: Foster
I get: McFadden and Graham

My Team:

QB: Ryan
RB: Foster, Matthews, Mendenhall, J-Stew
WR: Roddy, Nicks, Colston, Britt, Cobb
TE: Finley, Celek

I'm kinda debating whether or not to keep foster. He's easily the best RB in fantasy. BUT, I think with Houston being 5-0 and that division being so weak, he'll probably miss the last 2 weeks of fantasy.

standard ESPN scoring

What's up guys?

I just received this offer:

I Give: Foster

I get: McFadden and Graham

My Team:

QB: Ryan

RB: Foster, Matthews, Mendenhall, J-Stew

WR: Roddy, Nicks, Colston, Britt, Cobb

TE: Finley, Celek

I'm kinda debating whether or not to keep foster. He's easily the best RB in fantasy. BUT, I think with Houston being 5-0 and that division being so weak, he'll probably miss the last 2 weeks of fantasy.

standard ESPN scoring

ehhh i wouldnt do it.

Im receiving Cruz and Morris for Wayne and Jamaal. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Steve smith has been the biggest disappointment for me this year SMH.

I've been getting Molly whooped this season in my 3 leagues but I sweep this past week.

Only my second season doing FFB but I learned quality RBs > WRs.

Back
Top Bottom