2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Schiano has started saying some very good things about Blount during practice lately and he had just about an even workload (plus the goal line carry for a TD) last game. But Alex Green is most likely going to be the Packers starter and I think he has enough talent to put up some nice numbers this year. I'd pick up both of them if you could. Also pick up Jahvid Best before anybody scoops him up. He's ready to play right now and has been training with the team all year, just won't be cleared to take hits until he gets cleared next week. From what I've heard he'll play next week against the Bears on Monday Night. Just look at the numbers that Joique Bell is putting up.....he's basically filling the Best role right now and putting up some pretty solid numbers. I expect Best to be a great flex play for the rest of the year when he comes back.

My trade from the other day got vetoed :smh: :smh:. I have another offer on the table though. Now I give Ben Roethlisberger and receive Reggie Bush and either Joe Flacco or Jay Cutler. I take Flacco, right? (6pt per passing TD)

Guy in my league wants to trade me a RB for Dwayne Bowe.  He proposed Michael Bush and William Powell. 

He has MJD, Shonn Greene, Chris Johnson, Ryan Matthews, Lesean McCoy, and Alfred Morris.  Who should I counter offer for (if at all)?

My current RB situation is Matt Forte, Jackie Battle, CJ Spiller, and Kendall Hunter so I'm in need of another quality back.

^ Don't go anywhere near that trade. While it would be nice for you to get Bush as insurance for Forte, he has little value unless Forte gets hurt. And Powell hasn't done anything at all aside from having a good preseason. On top of that there's also LaRod Stevens-Howling in the RB picture in Arizona. I'd try to offer Bowe for Matthews or Morris/Bush. I doubt you'd be able to get McCoy or MJD without adding another quality player to the trade.

Last edited:
Hixon for Tamme

Or Hartline for Pitta

My TE situation is super weak :\

This dude just dropped Chicago D/ST because of their bye week. I hope no one picks up, or at least I win the bidding.

I need a bit of help with my lineup this week and desperately need a win.

Should I start Stafford @ PHI or Ponder @ WAS?

The Eagles have given up an average up 11.4 points per game to QBs so far as opposed to the ******** who have given up an average of 20.8 points to QBs.  Obviously Stafford has far more upside than Ponder but Stafford has yet to have a big fantasy week with the Lions insistence on running the ball more.  On the other side, Ponder seems to be the safer play but may end up being too safe with the Vikings conservative play calling.

I'm leaning heavily toward Stafford but just want to read some other opinions.

Also, should I start 49ers D/ST vs NYG or Vikings @ WAS?

Neither are favorable match-ups (unless the Skins hold RGIII out of the game) but Harvin makes me want to roll with the Vikes here, especially if Nicks is going to see the field on Sunday.

Need 2 RBs

Morris @ Min
Leshoure @ Phi
CJ @ Pit

need 3 WRs

Julio @ Oak
Wayne @ NYJ
D Thomas @ SD
J Nelson @ HOU
Hartline @ STL
Hixon @ SF

Another League

49ers D @ NYG
Pats D @ SEA

FLEX

Welker @ SEA
Owen Daniels @ GB

^ Morris + Julio, Demaryius, & Wayne.

Pats D + Owen Daniels in your other league. I'm anti WR playing vs SEA defense, it's a risk not likely to pay off.

TimelessFlight; play MIA defense- more upside with Cam & their secondary to go off and I feel like AZ is in a trap game vs BUF. Fitzpatrick and Co. will bounce back.

diewitsjames: go with either Mikel Leshoure. Just based off the touches he'll get & teams have run on the eagles, with a fair amount of success.

^ I would, Carolina isn't running the ball like they should be and of course Cam is good for taking some carries away from both J Stew & Deangelo. If Best can stay concussion free he'll put up #'s.

I need help for my FLEX. I have no idea who to start.

PPR:
- Willis McGahee VS. SD
- Steve Johnson VS. ARI
- Alfred Morris VS. MIN

I normally start Morris, but skeptical VS. MIN's run D.

Ive got a feeling Peyton is still staring at McGahee

6a0115709f071f970b017d3c90c7f7970c-800wi

Hdb, Go with Garcon. He should finally be 100%

Last edited:
Torrey Smith, Nicks, D Bowe, D-Jax just to name some guys I'd go for.

Opinions on this trade?

Quote:
Send Darren McFadden, Oak RB from RB to PIMP
Send Denarius Moore, Oak WR from Bench to PIMP
Receive Vincent Jackson, TB WR from PIMP to Bench
Receive C.J. Spiller, Buf RB from PIMP to Bench
hesitant, I am.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom