2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Current TEs: Pettigrew & Witten.

Should I drop Witten for Heath Miller or Aaron Hernandez? I know hernandez is hurt but is he worth the wait?

How you guys liking Jerome Simpson? This week will be his first of the season due to suspension. I'm thinking he's a sneaky waiver wire add/start with his matchup against the Lions this week, as well as how his QB just played against the 49ers. I have a receiver on a bye week and am thinking of taking this risk. Any opinions (I'd be starting him over Danny Amendola)?

Last edited:
I swear this happens to me every year. I play the team who scores the most points like 70% of the time.

2nd most points scored but I still have 2 losses :smh: :smh: :smh:.

im 3-0 in my TAN league :pimp:

commish gets first pick.... first place

rigged :lol:

yeah i rigged cam to only get me 9 points.... i also rigged gates to get a duece & the ravens for a goose egg :lol:

rather be lucky than good right now :lol:

bruh, i posted this in that other thread but...

trade away miles austin for brandon marshall

play person i made trade with

austin outscores marshall by 3 pts

lose by 3 pts

:x
despicable

was it mmg or rck who was talking trash. i really hope it wasn't mmg :lol:

Last edited:
im 3-0 in my TAN league :pimp:

commish gets first pick.... first place

rigged :lol:

yeah i rigged cam to only get me 9 points.... i also rigged gates to get a duece & the ravens for a goose egg :lol:

rather be lucky than good right now :lol:

bruh, i posted this in that other thread but...

trade away miles austin for brandon marshall

play person i made trade with

austin outscores marshall by 3 pts

lose by 3 pts

:x
despicable

was it mmg or rck who was talking trash. i really hope it wasn't mmg :lol:

you thought you were getting over with the austin for marshall trade too .... damb quick backfire.....

it def was MMG... i think he scored 41 this week :x

........ in my other league i started cam also 10 points... who do i have on the bench eli & peyton.... 45 & 33 each :x how many points did i lose that one by .....3 :x

another $%7 up on my part in the same league.... i started garcon because earlier in the week he was a go..... i forgot about him being deactivated for the game & left him in... every WR on my bench scored 5+ points i could have easily won my 2nd league with one move either a qb swap or wr swap :smh:

Last edited:
Just got offered Wes walker for Doug Martin. I think I'm giving up too much there right?

My other running backs are ADP and DMC and receivers are Dez, B.Marshall and K.Britt

He said he would also do AJ Green for DMC...not liking either of these proposals.

What can I get for Vick right now :nerd:

Trying to pick up Jamaal Charles (someone dropped him last week after he got hurt)
is this a money league?

lol right. the guy that did it is actually the only undefeated team left in our league. :lol:. it is money league by the way. in fairness, he had to make a last minute move bcuz of Hakeem Nicks getting injured, and thats the move he made, picked up Santanio Holmes, which won him the week. But homey's about to lose Charles for the season :smokin

Last edited:
Dude offered me Steven Jackson for CJ2K in one of my other leagues. Not sure if I should take it
Don't love it. Even though I encourage most to off-load CJ2K for some significant value if possible, S-Jax was in Fisher's doghouse last week. Jeff is a no-nonsense HC. Richardson and Pead may be ready to play.

Who are the guys to pick up this week for week 4 and on?
My biggest suggestion will be Ry Williams. He showed well against Philly and that should give him the boost to jump over Beanie on the depth chart. Builds his confidence for Miami.

is kevin smith going to be on the sideline now that mikel leshoure has come back? i feel like kevin smith is so under-rated..
Yes, move him if you still can. Leshoure debuted very well and K. Smith is relegated to minor or no value.

Pick one
Ryan Williams vs Miami
Richardson at Baltimore
Ben Tate vsTitans
Richardson is the safe play even against Baltimore's stout defense, but I'm feeling risky and trusting in my high evaluation of Ry Williams.

Bout to trade Matt Ryan for Rodgers straight up.

Only drawback is that I'll have to use a 1st rounder to keep Rodgers next year rather than a 7th for Ryan.
You know best, is GB's offense in any long-term trouble? I'd do that in a heartbeat but the keeper value (round) has me thinking twice. Spending a seventh on Matty Ice is a steal, bro.

Like a dummy i traded celek and amendola for kevin smith. Proposed it last week and got accepted over night.....for TE i have gates and daniels though. And WR i have wallace,cruz,d.jackson....my RB situation is a mess thats why i went and first tried the trade...for RB i have rice,jacquizz rodgers:x:x,and ryan williams:x:x:x
Ry about to be your RB2, man. Trust me. Don't dwell on the trade, it's passed. Nothing you can do now.

was offered RGIII for my larry fitz or DMC

my team
eli
fitz, marshall, garcon, amendola
dmc, fred jackson, bradshaw, donald brown, leshoure, ben tate
hernandez, pita
gostowski

his team
brees, RGIII
austin, decker, denarius moore, bouldin, alshon jeffrey, mike williams
trent, steven jackson, cj spiller, alfred morris
graham
kaeding
No, you don't need RG3. He's bound to hit the rookie wall, showing fumbling issues with the option. Eli is a super underrated fantasy Q. Stay put.

Dude offered Brady and shone Greene for my forte/bush
Other backs are McCoy.leshoure.Ridley
Qbs are romo/cutler... I'd jus drop jay and pick up somebody maybe wood head and get 6 for every pats td
Yay or nay?
That's a deal for me because you can afford to trade the Chicago backfield packaged for Brady. Agree with dropping Cutler after for more RB depth. Could even trade Romo once you have Brady. Greene is at least equal to M. Bush once Forte is back in the picture. So would I do Brady for Forte? Yes, in a heartbeat.

need a QB for big bens bye week
dalton at jacksonville
or
freeman vs washington
i went for dalton right away but washington has given up 3 passing TDs every game.
i do have AJ green tho
Jacksonville's pass defense and secondary are better than the average fan thinks, but I'm still starting Dalton. He's linking up well with A.J. and Hawkins. Just gotta use Sanu and Gresham more. I can no longer trust Freeman as a fantasy Q. Gave him a major chance this year and he hasn't returned my hope with any value. Plus Schiano loves to run the rock. See Tampa establishing Martin early and often against Washington's depleted front seven without Orakpo and Carriker.

Should I drop Witten for Heath Miller or Aaron Hernandez? I know hernandez is hurt but is he worth the wait?
No, I'd keep both Pettigrew and Witten. Would consider picking up Hernandez closer to his return date though.

I have Michael Bush
Forte owner has Steven Ridley
offer bush for ridley?
Yes, smart trade offer with potential for being accepted.

How you guys liking Jerome Simpson? This week will be his first of the season due to suspension. I'm thinking he's a sneaky waiver wire add/start with his matchup against the Lions this week, as well as how his QB just played against the 49ers. I have a receiver on a bye week and am thinking of taking this risk. Any opinions (I'd be starting him over Danny Amendola)?
Simpson is a sleeper in the Flex this week for gutsy managers willing to give him the start. Detroit a favorable match-up while Amendola won't get lose against Sherman and Browner.

Been a terrible fantasy year for me :smh:
I'm done this year :frown:
Don't give up, brotha. Only W4. I've seen crazier comebacks.

Just got offered Wes walker for Doug Martin. I think I'm giving up too much there right?
My other running backs are ADP and DMC and receivers are Dez, B.Marshall and K.Britt
He said he would also do AJ Green for DMC...not liking either of these proposals.
What can I get for Vick right now :nerd:
No deal on Welker for Martin. Somewhat close but can't pull the trigger.

I'd take A.J. for DMC though. Gives you Dez, Marshall, and A.J. While still strong at RB with Martin and AP.

Vick should command a RB2 or WR2 still despite the turnovers and lack of production. Try to sell him before W4 against the G-Men's vaunted pass-rush.

with some of the knowledge in this thread you guys can really make some easy money. I put down 10$ to win $59 this week. Plus we can all help each other out and win $$ going forward.Check it out....

What: FanDuel

Basically a fantasy NFL, NBA, CBB, MLB website for $$$. It works EXACTLY like your ESPN/Yahoo fantasy leagues except you pick players for every timeslot and you compete with other picks for money. Plus its all legal.

Each player has a certain price tag to him and you have a cap. So thats where it gets tough.

Where: http://www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=soledout91&cnl=da

Why: If you think you're good in fantasy sports and want to make some money every week (NFL) or every day (NBA/MLB) this place is for you. I've been on this site for half a year now (NBA playoffs/start of NFL season) and i've won some good $. Actually surprised no one on NT mentioned it yet....

No, I'd keep both Pettigrew and Witten. Would consider picking up Hernandez closer to his return date though.
thanks for the advice. I like my chances with pettigrew, witten not so much, hopefully i can pick up hernandez in a week or 2 then.

I got matt ryan, and joe flacco after this week i think it would be good to trade flacco. What should I expect in return for flacco?

Last edited:
No deal on Welker for Martin. Somewhat close but can't pull the trigger.
I'd take A.J. for DMC though. Gives you Dez, Marshall, and A.J. While still strong at RB with Martin and AP.
Vick should command a RB2 or WR2 still despite the turnovers and lack of production. Try to sell him before W4 against the G-Men's vaunted pass-rush.

Thanks for the advice Champ

What do you think about this trade:
I send Vick, D.Martin, B.Marshall
I receive Rodgers, R.Bush, Lance Moore

I get shellacked by 30 this week and had to make a move.

I trade: Foster, Rivers (starting QB), Roddy White

Receive: M. Austin, Flacco, McFadden, Trent Richardson

This was my roster

Last edited:
God, Tamme has been underwhelming this season. I know he isn't elite, but I was lucky enough to snag Rudolph off waivers and he'll be starting for me this week.

Pick 2.

Ryan Williams vs. Mia
Jeremy Maclin vs. NYG
Trent Richardson vs. Bal

I'm leaning towards Wiliiams and Maclin (if it looks like he will play by Wed). I just don't like Richardson's matchup. But then if Maclin is out, I'll be in trouble because my other options are Forte, Brown, and Spiller who are all hurt or on a bye. And I wouldn't want to drop anyone incase of losing them. Help me out. :lol:

Pick 1 D.

Ari. (vs. Mia)
Seahawks (@ Stl)

Help me out guys I have max 4 rbs and an ir slot that fred jackson is coming off of.  Who do I drop out of the 5 I now have including Jackson, AP, Leshore, Ben Tate and Andre Brown?  I need to make this decision by 3 AM.  PPR 10 team with 1 point every 20 rec yards if it matters.  Basically I do this team with my boy and we are leaning Tate over Brown.

Back
Top Bottom