FLEX Darren Sproles, NO RB KC » L 24-27 6

D/ST Ravens D/ST D/ST NE » W 31-30 0

K Sebastian Janikowski, Oak K P Pit » W 34-31 11

winning one by a point
:stoneface:

:rofl:

hate it had to be you Pab's rollin

Last edited:
I got offered Larry Fitzgerald for Donald Brown or Larry Fitzgerald for Michael Turner.

The other guy has no RBs except for Ray Rice, so he needs help bad. 

My RBs are McFadden, Steven JAX, Turner, Brown, Leshoure, Ryan Williams

My WRs are Roddy, Colston, Vincent Jax, Garcon

Which deal would you make if at all ? 

I got offered Larry Fitzgerald for Donald Brown or Larry Fitzgerald for Michael Turner.

I'd take Fitz for Donald Brown pretty easily

just offered: 

Receive Ryan Mathews, SD RB from MACD to Bench
Send Andre Brown, NYG RB from RB to MACD
Send Demaryius Thomas, Den WR from WR to MACD
Send Brandon Pettigrew, Det TE from Bench to MACD

I'd do Fitz for either of those guys

83 83 and he has finley , lettuce hop theres a fumble+game ending unjury

and i lit it up in one of my other leagues , 129 and i still have marshawn lynch and 

green bays defense .......oh and he has jamaal charles, torrey smith and maurice jones drew .....185 points 

yup , one of those

ELI/BEN

MARSHAWN LYNCH/DARREN MCFADDEN/DOUG MARTIN/MARK INGRAM

CALVIN JOHNSON/JULIO JONES/BRANDON LLOYD/MIKE WILLIAMS

JERMAIN GRESHAM/COBY FLEENER'

JANAKOWSKI

PACKERS

0-3 ...... left rothlesberger on the bench with 43 and fleener put up a womping 0 ....damb 

atleast going forward i like my line up

matt schuabb is available and i should be 1 on the waiver wire , should i get him and package a qb and a rb for a elite TE ? 

its ppr and my te's SUCK....i left gresham on the bench ...should i just give him a chance?

i started Kevin Smith yesterday....

same here. I was looking for any excuse not to start him, saw that he was benched for Leshoure and then talked myself into starting him anywway :lol:lol still got the W tho :pimp:

Last edited:
I think you did ok actually....I can't imagine selling higher on Jones or buying lower on Colston and Jennings

Needed to add depth and trading pieces, I'm trying to off Demarco Murray next, hard to find somebody that wants him though
Gives me line up of , 12 man, ppr league:

Flacco
Rice
Murray
Colston
Jennings
Gates
CJ2K (Aaron Hernandez when healthy here or at TE spot)
Bears
Akers

I really hope Fred Jackson comes back next week
I'm shocked, RCK. Freddy said he has a 75% chance of playing. His opinion, not a doctor's. C.J. is out 1-2 weeks. Choice and White next in-line.

I really thought that type of injury would cost Jackson five-to-six weeks. If he plays, I was seriously wrong.

First league I got 7.5 points from Romo, Ingram and the Detroit defense with Torrey on the bench but I'm up 25. Unfortunately, DJ's has Rodgers going tomorrow.
Keeper league I'm up ~60 but the guy has Rodgers and Woodson (IDP) going.
NHL league I'm up ~22 but the guy has Nelson and Finley going :smh:
ESPN league I'm up 16 with Rodgers/Packers DST going up against Jennings :smh: :lol:
Last time I ever do more than two leagues.
Pro, I'm literally in like 15 leagues this year, no exaggeration. Couldn't turn down any invites. Becomes difficult Saturday night and Sunday morning to set lineups.

Lost in all 3 of my leagues this week :smh: :smh:. Also traded Miles Austin for Heath Miller in my PPR league. Austin's been riding pine all season and would've done so for the whole year (Brandon Marshall and Antonio Brown ahead of him) so I figured I'd get a solid TE for him, which I'm really hurting at. I have pretty good depth at WR also so I really won't miss him too much. I also have Roethlisberger and with the amount of red zone looks Miller gets, I'm bound to have a good bit more 13+ point plays throughout the year.
Is it too late to rescind the trade? Don't made that deal, Nick. I get trading Miles, but you can do much better at TE than Heath. Would have targeted Gates, Gonzalez, or VD.

yall think colston will get it going? he's been really disappointing
If his foot gets better. Honestly I'd try to trade him now. Brees is having a down year without Payton and looks to Jimmy, Sproles, Moore, and P. Thomas more anyway.

On Satday I offered my boy Spiller for RGIII(Rodgers is his staring QB) He wants Spiller plus another player..Do I trade him Spiller and Big Ben for RG III??..Heres how my lineup is looking..No PPR
Vick
McCoy
Adrian Peterson
CJ Spiller
Stevie Johnson
Malcolm Floyd
Jimmy Gaham
Bench:
Big Ben
Dez
Ridley
Mendenhall
Denarius Moore
Lafell
No, C.J. for RG3 is more than fair. He might even be winning slightly. Spiller is only out 1-2 weeks but Freddy is back soon. Stick to the original deal, don't add Big Ben.

Whats up everyone,

I made some low key roster moves this week, picking up Donald Brown and Andrew Hawkins but have a question about my D this week.  I have NYJ Defense, but they are going against SF, who are bound to put up numbers.  Notable FA defenses are San Diego @ KC, Miami @ Arizona, and ATL vs Carolina.  I am leaning toward ATL because they have looked good against SD this week and Carolina seemed to struggle against a strong NYG defense last Thursday.  Thoughts?

Also, I have am considering cutting Hillis because he has been completely useless thus far.  I know he was injured this week.  When I drafted him, I was hoping it would just be him splitting carries with an injury prone Charles, but now that Shaun Draughn is getting touches too, I see almost no value in him unless Charles goes down.  I have Trent Richardson, Chris Johnson, Matt Forte, and Donald Brown as my other backs.  With Forte's status unknown for this week, CJ2K up against a tough Houston D and Donald Brown on a bye, I am in need of another back.  Pierre Thomas is available, and has put up better numbers than Hillis thus far, worth picking up for Hillis?

Also, whats everyones take on Jerome Simpson? He looked good in preseason w/ Ponder throwing at him...
Revis is out for the season, I trust the Jets DEF significantly less. Trust your hunch and go ATL.

I'd add P. Thomas for Hillis immediately. Thomas has tremendous RB value as a Flex option, fringe RB2. People don't recognize or realize his worth.

Carson Palmer has begun to cook :pimp:
does anybody else not roster a backup QB? one less decision for me to make each week and even in a 12 teamer with several teams hoarding 3 QBs :smile:{) there are still something like 6 decent QBs I can pick up off waivers for the bye week
Exactly, I rarely ever do. That goes for TE, DEF, and K as well.

My one rare league I have Peyton and Rivers. Makes it a tough decision every week and I'm called it wrong twice already. 0-3 start in all likelihood.

I traded desean jackson for reggie bush n a non ppr yahoo pro league. Did i win.lose or push?
Mri back clean for reggie and maclon will b back wk 4
Close, but I'm taking Reggie (surprisingly) by a slight margin. D-Jax should still have a good year but Bush has backed up last year's campaign with a strong two and a half weeks pre-injury.

Out of all three which one would you guys pick up off the waiver wire: Choice, Daniel Thomas or Ryan Williams?
Williams, Thomas, Choice in that order. Reggie's knee has been called a minor setback, thankfully. Freddy is 75% to play. Meanwhile Ry cooked against Philly and is making his move for the starting job over Beanie.

Randall Cobb for Steven Jackson ?
I'm getting Sjax :nerd:
You win big. Expedite that trade.

Just traded Julio Jones for Marques Colston and Greg Jennings.
Hope it does not come back and haunt me :nerd:
Good value in return but Julio is in-line for a monster year with Matty Ice. Probably right behind Megatron for fantasy WRs taking over Fitz's slot at #2.

Finally someone wants Chris Johnson. I got offered Donald Brown and next years 6th round pick for Chris Johnson. Should I take it or should i ask for a 4th rounder?
Ask for the fourth and expect a fifth in return with Brown.

In my 2 QB, 6 point passing TD league I have Roethlisberger on a bye next week so I'm gonna have to pick someone up on waivers to replace him. I'm thinking of picking up either Kevin Kolb, Carson Palmer, or Christian Ponder. They've all had 2 straight solid games. I'm leaning toward Ponder though, who just played really well against the best defense in the league (49ers), and who will go up against the Lions whose D just got torched by Jake Locker. Any suggestions?
Trust your gut but I like Carson the most out of those three QBs. Locker is a threat to run but he draws a difficult Houston match-up. Ponder looked good against SF, the second best option playing against Detroit with Stafford's status in question. Palmer is starting to link up with DHB and Moore. Good stuff.

I would say Ponder.
What are y'all's thoughts on Mike Vick VS. NYG next week? I've got Big Ben on a bye week (who had a monster game!). Should I pick up a backup QB, like Ponder?
I'm sitting MV7. He's lost my trust as a fantasy Q and Andy is close to pulling him for Foles in impending weeks. Too many turnovers and no protection. Who else is available besides Ponder? I'd target Carson Palmer.

had Jamaal Charles on the bench and still won lol
you guys looking to pick up Tashard Choice as well? Figure he might give me an A.Brown week next sunday being that Fred Jackson & Spiller will likely be out for a week or 2
He could have a good week, Choice. Freddy is 75% to play. C.J. a week or two off. Could get a spot start but NE's run DEF is improved and they have something to prove down at 1-2.

Both easily, but definitely for Donald Brown before Turner.

just offered: 

Receive 
Ryan Mathews
, SD RB from MACD to Bench

Send 
Andre Brown
, NYG RB from RB to MACD

Send 
Demaryius Thomas
, Den WR from WR to MACD

Send 
Brandon Pettigrew
, Det TE from Bench to MACD
I love Ry but that package is too much. You're buying him too high. No deal.

83 83 and he has finley , lettuce hop theres a fumble+game ending unjury

and i lit it up in one of my other leagues , 129 and i still have marshawn lynch and 
green bays defense .......oh and he has jamaal charles, torrey smith and maurice jones drew .....185 points 

yup , one of those

ELI/BEN
MARSHAWN LYNCH/DARREN MCFADDEN/DOUG MARTIN/MARK INGRAM
CALVIN JOHNSON/JULIO JONES/BRANDON LLOYD/MIKE WILLIAMS
JERMAIN GRESHAM/COBY FLEENER'
JANAKOWSKI
PACKERS

0-3 ...... left rothlesberger on the bench with 43 and fleener put up a womping 0 ....damb 

atleast going forward i like my line up

matt schuabb is available and i should be 1 on the waiver wire , should i get him and package a qb and a rb for a elite TE ? 
its ppr and my te's SUCK....i left gresham on the bench ...should i just give him a chance?
Gresham should get it going but Schaub seems to be worth an add as a trade chip. But I can't see who to drop for Schaub based on your current roster. Fleener may be the better option long-term with the Luck and Stanford connection.

i started Kevin Smith yesterday....
My bro started K. Smith over Fitz in our hometown league. He was understandably heated.

Got an offer of my Flacco for another GM's Peyton Manning.

Sort of want.jpeg
Done deal, man. Peyton is a far more trustworthy option especially if he has to post shootout numbers in comebacks late. Ex. Houston game.

Needed to add depth and trading pieces, I'm trying to off Demarco Murray next, hard to find somebody that wants him though
Gives me line up of , 12 man, ppr league:
Flacco
Rice
Murray
Colston
Jennings
Gates
CJ2K (Aaron Hernandez when healthy here or at TE spot)
Bears
Akers
I'd keep Murray unless you can get a Doug Martin and Filler WR or TE package.

Told you guys this Seattle defense is serious at home with the loud twelfth man. Legitimate fantasy worth and ownership. Top-7 DEF like I said in preseason. Racking up sacks galore. Playing even better than I anticipated against GB and Rodgers.

Told you guys this Seattle defense is serious at home with the loud twelfth man. Legitimate fantasy worth and ownership. Top-7 DEF like I said in preseason. Racking up sacks galore. Playing even better than I anticipated against GB and Rodgers.

Exactly why I have both Seahawks and Cardinals defense and not letting them go :lol:

I plays Cards defense this week though esp the way the Eagles recklessly turn the ball over.

Exactly why I have both Seahawks and Cardinals defense and not letting them go :lol:
I plays Cards defense this week though esp the way the Eagles recklessly turn the ball over.
Mez, rare case that holding two DEFs is justified.

I can't lie, I knew Arizona defense was good, but not THIS good. Horton got those boys ballin' outta control.

Should I sell high this week on Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Bush? Forte's gonna be back soon and I don't know if I trust Kolb to keep FItz putting up numbers like that for the rest of the season. My RB's are McCoy, Charles, M. Bush, Tate and Draughn. And my WR's are Fitz, Antonio Brown, Garcon, Mike Williams and Hartline.

Mez, rare case that holding two DEFs is justified.
I can't lie, I knew Arizona defense was good, but not THIS good. Horton got those boys ballin' outta control.

We did an auction-styled draft and once the Cardinals defense came up nobody bid except me, dudes don't know man. :lol:

I knew I had a steal at $1

Should I sell high this week on Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Bush? Forte's gonna be back soon and I don't know if I trust Kolb to keep FItz putting up numbers like that for the rest of the season. My RB's are McCoy, Charles, M. Bush, Tate and Draughn. And my WR's are Fitz, Antonio Brown, Garcon, Mike Williams and Hartline.
Yes, move Bush before Fitz though. I told you, man. I believe in Fitz. His hands are too good not to produce even with Kolb and Skelton all season. See if you can get a package of Jennings and Cruz or Nicks for Bush and Fitz.

We did an auction-styled draft and once the Cardinals defense came up nobody bid except me, dudes don't know man. :lol:
I knew I had a steal at $1
Don't love auction drafts, but got C.J. Spiller for $1 in two leagues. Donald Brown too.

i already have floyd and garcon, traded away bradshaw during injury, greene screwed me last year, will try for gore, turner, and more in that order :smh: my team is imploding

Back
Top Bottom