2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Jonathan Dwyer or Wes Welker in my flex? I also have Nate Washington but he's supposedly not going to play and I'm not taking a chance on decker. Mendenhall is supposedly out so I'm thinking Dwyer since he dogged redman last week. Thoughts?
Would have said Wes as a no-brainer. He's a must-start in every league, every format until W1 proves to be a re-occurring anomaly. 5/95 much better but not even Wes' best yet.

Thoughts on Anquan Boldin?

He just cleared waivers, and I wanna pick him up for depth on my bench. Because of autopick, I got screwed at WR.

I only have Welker, Holmes, Robinson (Laurent) with Jon Baldwin on my bench, who'd I dropped for Boldin.

Smart to drop Baldwin for Q. I see Boldin regressing but he's a far better and more consistent, dependable WR option than Baldwin. Baldwin is more a deep-league sleeper candidate.

Im hearing all kinds of different reports on Ryan Mathews as far as he is playing and he isnt playing. There's no way I can start him over Alfred Morris or Trent Richardson is there? Trent plays at 1 so I know im not taking him out and sweating the injury report till 4. And I feel like Morris is going to have another good game against the Rams. But if Mathews is starting I might have a hard time keeping him out.
Hope you guys read my earlier posts. Trent was the must-start, I've been saying that all week. Morris second best option but still a sit option for me. Matthews was forcing himself to play. He's not a factor until W3 earliest, more like W4 or W5 to see his best and full production.

my team beasted today

Eli :pimp:

Percy :pimp:

Rice :pimp:

Sproles :pimp:

Ridley gave me a good game. Trent went off but I didn't start him :smh:

Still have Julio, Pettigrew, and the Falcons kicker left to go. Bout to head to 2-0 8)

Santana Moss, Beanie Wells, Justin Blackmon, or Kendall Hunter at my flex?
Yeah my team is that bad.. Fred Jackson getting injured really hurt my team :x
Would have said Hunter or Beanie as the lesser of two evils. Definitely not Blackmon because of Gabbert, and I see Hank playing better than Santana in 2012-2013. Hope you went in that direction even before this post.

everyone on my team scored less than 5 pts except for eli manning. fitz, marshall, olgletree (garcon was out), dmc, bradshaw, hernandez. garcon and fred jackson on my bench.

Played LaFell at FLEX did me good. Wish I could have put him in WR instead of Fitz so I could've P.Thomas at FLEX. Oh well now to worry about Hernandez being out 6+weeks.

Trent Richardson scores his first NFL TD
Many more to come. He's going to get a heavier and heavier workload as the season progresses and the summer surgery fades. I can't imagine Shurmur trusting Weeden with the keys to the car. Richardson is a fringe RB1, legitimate RB2. Props to anyone who risked ADP on Richardson and Matthews even after the summer injuries.

Spiller with 22 points in the first half I knew not to listen to you guys :lol: now I have to try and veto my own trade
One week. I love Spiller but am still trusting MJD over him based on body of work and consistency. Look at ADP, MJD was top-7 overall on almost all boards. He got J-Ville's lone TD and they lost by 20.

2nd week in a row I lose somebody. Aaron Hernandez :smh:

bout to go 0 -2. My team is underperforming like crazy >:

Stafford vd 49ers Def or Alex vs Det Def??? I need some help here. Stafford is projected to get 28 but against the 49ers, I dont think so. It hurts cuz im a 49er fan smh
I can't justify starting Alex Smith over Stafford even based on the match-up or Smith's strong performances against NO (playoffs) and GB (W1). Megatron is a threat against anybody in the league regardless of team defense strength.

Tolberts vulture TD
:lol:
Could be a factor rest of the way depending on Rivera's preference. Similar to Michael Bush but obviously less effective now that Bush is the starter and just a better overall RB. DeAngelo as the primary, Stewart as the third-down with receptions, and Tolbert with the goal-line touches for short rushing TDs.

Back
Top Bottom