2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Yeah, I too am not a proponent of W1 high/low trades. I like to see what I've got before making moves.

And out of curiosity you like the DMC matchup vs MIA? Hopefully Denarius can open things up for the entire OAK offense.
My bro is heated with DMC's performance. Dud after a strong W1, especially receiving. I never worried about inconsistency with McFadden, more so injuries.

Denarius performed as expected getting back into rhythm, 3/67. Should get stronger as season progresses over DHB.

stevie johnson or erick decker this week?
Wish I had time to get to you before work this morning (7 AM EST). Who did you end up starting? I like both, but would have said Stevie by a slight margin because Fitzpatrick has no other weapons. If you did start Stevie, you got a TD at least.

Could be a shootout in the Georgia Dome tomorrow night.

Just dropped Seattle's D for Cincinati.
I don't care want people say. If you can't keep Kevin Kolb out the end zone with the game on the line you ain't that good.
Mistake, man. I been telling you guys Seattle DEF is a monster at home in front of the twelfth man. Energy and noise shows on the field.

dude im facing started murray, romo. byrant, cowboys d/st, and bailey totaling about 20 pts combined :lol:

Last edited:
Which 2 do i start?
Alfred Morris
Trent Richardson
Benjarvis green ellis?
Wish I got to you in time, brotha. If you checked my earlier posts, I've been preaching Morris as a sit because I consider W1 a fluke.

Richardson and Law Firm would have been my choice.

Who did you start?

Denariyus Thomas (@ATL), Dez (@SEA) or Maclin (BAL)?
Would have said Demaryius, Dez, Mac9 in that order. Maclin's injury had me concerned even though he got a TD today. Dez only has 3/17 thus far in the Seattle game. Cowboys offense as a whole is inconsistent and Seattle tougher defensively at home as I stated in earlier posts.

Okay need some help...Pick 3 to start

Green-Ellis
Steven Jackson
Marshawn Lynch
Reggie Bush
Donald Brown
Steven Ridley
Hope you started Lynch and Reggie, man.

Honestly would have sat Ridley because I don't trust Bill to run the football. I probably would have suggested Lynch, S-Jax, and Law Firm or Reggie.

I don't care want people say. If you can't keep Kevin Kolb out the end zone with the game on the line you ain't that good.
Mistake, man. I been telling you guys Seattle DEF is a monster at home in front of the twelfth man. Energy and noise shows on the field.
What do you look for when adding and dropping D/ST, match ups or the talent level of the D/ST? 

With Seattle I didn't like the match up with Dallas so I stayed away

doesn't look like Garcon will play plus its a 4pm game...should I replace with Desean Jackson (vs Ravens), Alfred Morris (vs Rams), or David Wilson (vs Bucs)
Vernon Davis at home vs Lions, or Tony Gonzalez vs Broncos (road)
VD is ranked higher, bro. But I've been saying Tony and I'm sticking with that. I think/hope ATL/DEN will be a shootout between Peyton and Matty Ice. Trust your gut on that one because it's too close to call definitively.

Would have said D-Jax, Morris, Wilson in that order. Who did you start?

Should I start mike Wallace or m crabtree, and is Steve smith (car) playing??
Would have said Wallace, Smitty, and Crabby in that order. Don't trust Crabby's 7/76 against GB being a common stat-line.

No Revis means go with the speedster. Smitty had injury concerns but still performed fairly well.

20-team league, Garcon is out so I need to plug someone into my WR2. I would normally start Cobb but he already played on Thursday.
So it's Rod Streater or Andrew Hawkins?
I like Streater better but Moore is "probable" for today. But Hawkins had 9 targets and they're playing the friggin Browns.
#DeepLeagueProblems
Really wish I got to you in time, man. Would have confidently selected Hawkins because of his targets and coverage drawn by A.J. Streater was a vogue W1 pick only because Denarius and Ford were out. Now with Moore back, Streater's value decreases.

Ive read this twice already and Cincinnati has still outscored them today.

I just got Doug Martin for Ben Tate and Brandon Lloyd, let see if my commish accept it. My other WRs are Torrey Smith, B. Marshall and Alshon Jeffery and RBs are AP, Mikel Leshoure, R. Williams, David Wilson and Bilal Powell...
Tate is only good if Foster gets hurt or certain games that you can't predict and Brandon Lloyd is the primary target of NE but having so much weapons on that team you don't segure a TD every game. Doug Martin is the primary back and gets all the workload...
How do you see it?
I've been advocating Martin since preseason because Schiano loves to run and Martin will get his carries. Even had a relatively productive week against the NYG. However, Tate is more than a handcuff as witnessed today because Kubiak will preserve Foster's body in the third and fourth-quarters of football games to save Arian's body from wear-and-tear. Lloyd I see having a big year because of McDaniels and Welker rumored to be "phased out." I'd reconsider that trade if you can. Giving up quite the package.

Back
Top Bottom