2012 Jordan Spizike - Red / Black "Raging Bulls II???"

def agree, for the first time ever which im surprised i actually like these. id love to cop a pair under $100 but that aint happening. These are nice but not worth it anywhere near retail for me.

I can see these possibly getting down to around $140 at the lowest (20% off) if they don't sell out in a week or two...doubt they'll go much lower than that.

yea i know that :lol: i was just putting out my opinion on them, they are nice but id rather spend $160 on a retro and $100 on a good shoe to ball in. these for $100+ nah

Want these only for the colorway. Only Spike I want so far (the bordeaux were cool too) . But $175 for a shoe that JB prolly uses leftovers from other runs? Seriously?

FNL over here still has lots of sizes..

141s3ky.png

Picture taken yesterday.

for the person who asked about fitting...

these fit a little tighter than any other spizike i've had. the material used isn't as flexible as the leather pairs. also, the tongue is the same material as the shoe. doesn't flex at all. these and bordeauxs are the only spizikes without the stretchy, elastane tongue.

for the person who asked about fitting...
these fit a little tighter than any other spizike i've had. the material used isn't as flexible as the leather pairs. also, the tongue is the same material as the shoe. doesn't flex at all. these and bordeauxs are the only spizikes without the stretchy, elastane tongue.

did you get the red spizike's and was your insoles loose ?

i had the same problem with my obama spizkez

Nice pics , can't wait for my pair to ship, First set of spizikes for me been a fan of a couple different color ways ,

did you get the red spizike's and was your insoles loose ?
i had the same problem with my obama spizkez

no. my insoles are fine. there were lots of flaws on the pairs i saw tho. i had to go thru a couple boxes to find a perfect pair.

to be honest, i didn't like these at 1st, but for some reason i had made my mind up that i was gonna cop. maybe bc they're red and i happen to like spizikes. anyway, when i got to the store and saw them in person, i was underwhelmed. the red looked more vibrant in pics, i guess due to the filters. in person, the red is more flat. but i'm happy with my purchase. i wore them on sat. and by the end of the day i was happy i copped (even tho a couple ppl said they were ugly. :lol:

no. my insoles are fine. there were lots of flaws on the pairs i saw tho. i had to go thru a couple boxes to find a perfect pair.
to be honest, i didn't like these at 1st, but for some reason i had made my mind up that i was gonna cop. maybe bc they're red and i happen to like spizikes. anyway, when i got to the store and saw them in person, i was underwhelmed. the red looked more vibrant in pics, i guess due to the filters. in person, the red is more flat. but i'm happy with my purchase. i wore them on sat. and by the end of the day i was happy i copped (even tho a couple ppl said they were ugly. :lol:

really i dont know both the spzikes i got this yeah have been loose

i think their a nice shoe

Would have gotten a pair, but they sold out on Ndc, ah well no worries I was only willing to pay swoosh price....

Tried them on when I was at work, they look very good on feet.

Won't cop though (too many other pick ups to come)

Back
Top Bottom