2012 Jordan Spizike - Red / Black "Raging Bulls II???"

Gotta say until I see both in person I like these more then the Motoboat Jones 9s. Always liked 9s better but the elephant print adds character.

I copped my pair over Footlocker.com this morning. This is my first & most likely only Spizike I would ever own to rock. I just liked the coloring and style of them, which is why I copped.

ee2d855a1ac911e2bb6a1231381b51cd_7.jpg

fnl never sent a confirmation so i order of footlocker, i will cancel the fnl order later if they ever send a confirmation

to those who want these, on ebates NDC offers 6% cashback on all NDC purchases. they have FNL, FTL, and Eastbay as well.

just putting that out there since people are asking for coupons. sure its not much but its better than full retail.

easy cop at local mall. Pictures don't do these justice, as they look much better in person.

Pass on these ther only for the fools that no nuttin about the game.
ther just oh oh my God Kevin the new J's. In a Kevin heart voice. Spizikes R weak just like the
son of Mars. More of a newer generation hyper! As 4 me Rather cpping the cloacks.
Much harder than these.
:lol: I copped this morning and am pretty happy to have a fresh, new bulls-inspired c/w of what I consider a pretty cool shoe. And for u to actually try to seriously compare the spizike to the son of mars shows who is in fact the "fool that no nuttin about the game."
:rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, rocking mine as I type this sitting in the barbershop.
:pimp:

Last edited:
Pass on these ther only for the fools that no nuttin about the game.
ther just oh oh my God Kevin the new J's. In a Kevin heart voice. Spizikes R weak just like the
son of Mars. More of a newer generation hyper! As 4 me Rather cpping the cloacks.
Much harder than these.
lol so what makes a true sneakerhead? I'm pretty sure you know since you are the messiah of the shoe game! dont worry... I'll WAIT!
roll.gif

haha, grats everyone,get some pics posted. ive been waiting for you guys to tear into homie for that stupid run on sentance.

Feeling the color but wouldn't pay retail for these. All the Spizikes I own have been copped at the Nike outlets and probably will get these only if they end up being there months later.

Feeling the color but wouldn't pay retail for these. All the Spizikes I own have been copped at the Nike outlets and probably will get these only if they end up being there months later.

def agree, for the first time ever which im surprised i actually like these. id love to cop a pair under $100 but that aint happening. These are nice but not worth it anywhere near retail for me.

def agree, for the first time ever which im surprised i actually like these. id love to cop a pair under $100 but that aint happening. These are nice but not worth it anywhere near retail for me.
I can see these possibly getting down to around $140 at the lowest (20% off) if they don't sell out in a week or two...doubt they'll go much lower than that.

excluded from coupon discounts besides WC on FNL. I will wait another week, tryin to stack 2 coupons for $40 off. I NEED THESE :smokin havent had a pair since the King's County's.

Back
Top Bottom