2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

my god, this is a fight

berto got the heart of a champ
looks like his legs are weary tho
he should still win the fight

berto got the heart of a champ
looks like his legs are weary tho
he should still win the fight

Emmanuel Steward had me dying when he said "Oh my God" thats some good analysis right there

Emmanuel Steward had me dying when he said "Oh my God" thats some good analysis right there

Bull**** call. If Berto didn't keep holding and turning, Ortiz wouldn't hit him in the back of the head.

Bull**** call. If Berto didn't keep holding and turning, Ortiz wouldn't hit him in the back of the head.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Proshares

Berto ain't losing. Oritz does not have the heart or chin to beat Berto. No way. And I never root for Berto.

Lulz

laugh.gif
how you only post when Berto is hurt but hold back on hitting post when Ortiz gets hurt?

Ortiz been hitting him hard tonight. Especially against a puncher.  I'm surprised as hell and was wrong as hell.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Proshares

Berto ain't losing. Oritz does not have the heart or chin to beat Berto. No way. And I never root for Berto.

Lulz

laugh.gif
how you only post when Berto is hurt but hold back on hitting post when Ortiz gets hurt?

Ortiz been hitting him hard tonight. Especially against a puncher.  I'm surprised as hell and was wrong as hell.

Back
Top Bottom