2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Who do you guys have in the Ortiz vs. Berto fight I have a stoppage in 8.

James Kirkland is the prime example of bad promoting. Why would you have him fight 3 times in 3 months. Clearly he was not doing the correct training for each fighter that he faced.

Who do you guys have in the Ortiz vs. Berto fight I have a stoppage in 8.

James Kirkland is the prime example of bad promoting. Why would you have him fight 3 times in 3 months. Clearly he was not doing the correct training for each fighter that he faced.

Who do you'll have winning between Berto and Ortiz? I got Ortiz by KO early. Ortiz is biggest puncher Berto has ever fought and Berto is easy to hit. Plus Berto got rocked a few times by Collazo who is not a huge puncher at all.  Ortiz knows his back is up against the wall. If he loses this fight Golden Boy will probably drop him.

Who do you'll have winning between Berto and Ortiz? I got Ortiz by KO early. Ortiz is biggest puncher Berto has ever fought and Berto is easy to hit. Plus Berto got rocked a few times by Collazo who is not a huge puncher at all.  Ortiz knows his back is up against the wall. If he loses this fight Golden Boy will probably drop him.

Berto ain't losing. Oritz does not have the heart or chin to beat Berto. No way. And I never root for Berto.

Berto ain't losing. Oritz does not have the heart or chin to beat Berto. No way. And I never root for Berto.

Back
Top Bottom