2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Not in public and not in front of TV cameras and especially not in front of the grandkids.

you heard them lil kids crying in the background.

that $#@+ sad.

Not in public and not in front of TV cameras and especially not in front of the grandkids.

that $#@+ sad.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

that $#@+ sad.

Yeah, I agree, that $#%% was a car crash...but I couldn't look away...

that $#@+ sad.

Yeah, I agree, that $#%% was a car crash...but I couldn't look away...

wow floyd is an emotionally unstable cornball.

didnt like before, dont like him 10x more after see this garbage.

disgusting.

i hope ortiz knocks him down atleast once. maybe even win. even if it means there will be no pac/may. he deserves an %#! whopping as quick as possible.

and it was funny watching 50 look left when he was saying he was his best friend LOL. delusion.

1-50-Cent-Laugh-Off.gif

wow floyd is an emotionally unstable cornball.

didnt like before, dont like him 10x more after see this garbage.

disgusting.

i hope ortiz knocks him down atleast once. maybe even win. even if it means there will be no pac/may. he deserves an %#! whopping as quick as possible.

and it was funny watching 50 look left when he was saying he was his best friend LOL. delusion.

1-50-Cent-Laugh-Off.gif

Totally forgot, this is also being replayed on CNN...

On top of Floyd's legal issues, this can't be good for his image...not that he cares.

At the same time...situations like that = ratings. Sad to say...but none of us looked away during that scene, right?

Totally forgot, this is also being replayed on CNN...

On top of Floyd's legal issues, this can't be good for his image...not that he cares.

At the same time...situations like that = ratings. Sad to say...but none of us looked away during that scene, right?

Yea same thing I'd say, it'll be on CNN and a ton more people will be either craving for him to get KO'ed or win so Manny can KO him
laugh.gif

Yea same thing I'd say, it'll be on CNN and a ton more people will be either craving for him to get KO'ed or win so Manny can KO him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

it was funny watching 50 look left when he was saying he was his best friend LOL. delusion.

1-50-Cent-Laugh-Off.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He OD'ed IMO.

You don't go at your pops like that. Yea they got a nasty past but dude is here now and trying to make amends. 

Floyd's 34 he gotta start working past that childhood hate. Love the dude as an athlete but that outburst changed my view of him a lil.

Roger saw it coming that whole time. Had the 
ohwell.gif
 face from the time the started going back and forth cause he knew it was about to spin out of control.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

it was funny watching 50 look left when he was saying he was his best friend LOL. delusion.

1-50-Cent-Laugh-Off.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He OD'ed IMO.

You don't go at your pops like that. Yea they got a nasty past but dude is here now and trying to make amends. 

Floyd's 34 he gotta start working past that childhood hate. Love the dude as an athlete but that outburst changed my view of him a lil.

Roger saw it coming that whole time. Had the 
ohwell.gif
 face from the time the started going back and forth cause he knew it was about to spin out of control.

we dont know what was said to spark that responce but from where it started it seemed like it was something about "how the training camp was being run"

I understand Floyd needed to put his dad in his proper place since its Roger's camp, but to embarress his pops in front of other folks is a bit much.

we dont know what was said to spark that responce but from where it started it seemed like it was something about "how the training camp was being run"

I understand Floyd needed to put his dad in his proper place since its Roger's camp, but to embarress his pops in front of other folks is a bit much.

Floyd probably had a lot of things boiled up towards his father. He probably just snapped cuz that stuff ain't something you come up with at the top of your head.

Not saying it was right of him to say that, but we all know Floyd Sr. and Jr. had a beef. Their egos are too big for each other to co-inhibit with each other.

Floyd probably had a lot of things boiled up towards his father. He probably just snapped cuz that stuff ain't something you come up with at the top of your head.

Not saying it was right of him to say that, but we all know Floyd Sr. and Jr. had a beef. Their egos are too big for each other to co-inhibit with each other.

Floyd Sr. def. doesnt help the situation.

He's a bigger child than Floyd Jr

QFT!!!

i mean i understand not going off on him infront of everyone but when stuff to be said it just comes out. we all seen the old 24/7 when floyd SR would have the interviews 1on1 he would be sayin he is the better trainer and roger is not the man for the job. im sure thats why Floyd said it even more on camera to put a end to that.

Back
Top Bottom