2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

RIP Gatti.
Quick question
I recently watched paq-marq1 and 2 over again, and seeing how marq is able to counter him and catch him coming in at ease is making think marq might have a chance. Just wondering what you fellas thought.

RIP Gatti.
Quick question
I recently watched paq-marq1 and 2 over again, and seeing how marq is able to counter him and catch him coming in at ease is making think marq might have a chance. Just wondering what you fellas thought.

Originally Posted by trimane24

RIP Gatti.
Quick question

I see marq exposing PAC in this fight PAC will not win by ko But he will win by decision I think they will rob him just so thereCan be a Floyd fight next

Originally Posted by trimane24

RIP Gatti.
Quick question

I see marq exposing PAC in this fight PAC will not win by ko But he will win by decision I think they will rob him just so thereCan be a Floyd fight next

Coulda been at the fights tonight here in San Jose. Had my tickets and everything.

Best of luck to The Ghost and for a speedy recovery.

24/7 Mayweather/Ortiz starts tonight also.

Coulda been at the fights tonight here in San Jose. Had my tickets and everything.

Best of luck to The Ghost and for a speedy recovery.

24/7 Mayweather/Ortiz starts tonight also.

lmao @ Floyd SPAZZIn on his pops
eek.gif

It royally sucks Maidana/Guerrero was called off this weekend
30t6p3b.gif
feels like it's been forever since a big fight with a couple undercards. Zaveck/Berto should be decent next week.

Povetkin won a sham heavyweight title FWIW, Teddy wants to put him in with one of the brothers.

It royally sucks Maidana/Guerrero was called off this weekend
30t6p3b.gif
feels like it's been forever since a big fight with a couple undercards. Zaveck/Berto should be decent next week.

Povetkin won a sham heavyweight title FWIW, Teddy wants to put him in with one of the brothers.

^Tell me about it... and Roger laying low until 200 shots are fired. "That's family business"
30t6p3b.gif

Victor Ortiz angle/background is more interesting than I thought.

^Tell me about it... and Roger laying low until 200 shots are fired. "That's family business"
30t6p3b.gif

Victor Ortiz angle/background is more interesting than I thought.

I agree that Floyd didnt have to take it that far, But Sr. wants all the credit for Floyds's success secretly. You can tell he jealous of Roger, but can't admit that

Both FLoyds are the victim of being exactly alike and stubborn

I agree that Floyd didnt have to take it that far, But Sr. wants all the credit for Floyds's success secretly. You can tell he jealous of Roger, but can't admit that

Both FLoyds are the victim of being exactly alike and stubborn

Back
Top Bottom